or Connect

Posts by youdee

Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford Recently finished The Atheist Way by Eric Maisel and Letter to A Christian Nation by Sam Harris. Currently reading The Demon Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark by Carl Sagan and The End of Faith by Sam Harris. Yeah, there's a theme. Have you read The Portable Atheist? Some of my favourite writers all in one book; Hitchens, Rushdie, Dawkins... I'm re-reading Salman Rushdie's Midnight's...
Vo5 texturising gum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Specifically, I would love a product that is ONLY concerned with UVA and nothing else. I never burn, and most UVB protection just makes products feel heavy and/or give that washed out look. I don't care about broad spectrum or SPF, just UVA and nothing more. I'll be reviewing sunscreens periodically on my blog so keep an eye out for new reviews. I'd suggest you take a look at the european sunscreens from La...
Can't go wrong with sashimi or a spicy tuna hand roll. Mmmmmm...
Try Creed Virgin Island Water.
In my lengthy experience with skin care, i'd say 'designer' facial products are as hit and miss as any other product on the market. A lot of them come replete with lots of fragrance with can irritate skin, some with their 'special ingredients' in such low percentages that they won't do anything to the skin and some in fancy packaging which doesn't preserve any good ingredients they contain. I think it's more important to look at the ingredients in what you're buying...
Paula's Choice also makes a bentonite mask that you don't have to mix yourself, stings like fuck but it works.
Have you tried Monistat anti-chafing gel?
I would use something with both sulfur and kaolin for your face, it works better than french green clay. I have a skin care blog with loads of recs for blemish-prone skin at www.scform.blogspot.com...
Shanghai Tang - Mandarin Tea. Really nice, clean yet interesting scent but it doesn't have the best wear. Opens with mandarin, grapefruit and green tea. Middle notes are jasmine and white musk and ends with amber and vanilla.