or Connect

Posts by youdee

Quote: Originally Posted by boo My comment was based on the review in his blog (at least I assume it's his blog). SCforM MenScience Product Line Review Yup, that's right! Based on the percentages of chemical sun filters they list, the sunscreen has a very low PPD indicating little UVA protection. Just for your information, this is from my Sunscreen post: Quote: SPF indicates the level of protection you'll get from burning....
Should I bother with etsy? If so, any recs for some of the more popular clothing stores?
Quote: Originally Posted by helios I am of Indian descent, but everyone else in my family has soft smooth hair. I am pretty healthy, eating my 5 fruit or veg a day. Go to the gym, and play sports on the regular. I have used strong conditioners, but they usually just make my hair shiny, but not soft. Have you tried having your hair thinned out a little at a hairdressers? Also you might want to look into a leave-in conditioner, there are...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter I work outside and I halways have trouble finding sun block that I can put on my face. Everything I find is way too thick and oily and ends up giving me acne. I used a tube a Keihls for a while that was 15 SPF, but that's like wearing nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a light sunblock that won't e oily and will give me more than 15 SPF? Thanks for the help. Shiseido Sun Protection...
Quote: Originally Posted by elmore i realise this is an old thread, but as it has some good posts already i thought it'd be better to resurrect it than start a new one. i have slightly dry skin, brought on mostly by the winter, cold and central heating. currently i use E45 cream, which is cheap and seems pretty effective. i'm thinking of trying out a few of the more top-range moisturisers as i've noticed my skin seems to have dryed up in recent times....
Quote: Originally Posted by stylemeup The skin tone of my face is extremely red at all times. I am a white person and other than my face, I have extremely pale skin. If I hold up my arm to next to my face, it looks extremely ridiculous at how pale white my arm is, yet super red my face is. I have a lot of acne scarring on my face from when I was a teenager and had severe acne. Is that what's causing my face being red all the time, or is it something...
Quote: Originally Posted by darkdream If the size of your pores are naturally that size you can not get them any smaller since pore size is a genetic trait. That's true, the only way to make pores appear smaller is by keeping them clean. Using a BHA product is the easiest way to do this; in concentrations of 2%, Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliates inside the pore (rather than the outer layers of skin) in order to dislodge and clean out any gunk...
You may want to try Eucerin Shower Oil. Use it like a shower gel, it gets you clean and fresh but leaves your skin feeling well moisturised once you towel off. I find it easier than having to apply a separate cream to my entire body after a shower.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fat-Elvis So basically it's useless as an all-day sunscreen? What is a good replacement for the the Olay Complete 15spf moisturizer that has a better PPD but is also good for sensitive skin and doesn't have lots of crap in it? It's fine as an all day sunscreen, just as long as you're not outdoors in the sun for hours at a time. Another option is the Elta MD UV Clear, it contains 4% niacinamide in a non-irritating...
That means this hair product has a high concentration of fatty ingredients which are great for the hair. As its the 10th ingredient down, the alcohol dentat is probably just a low concentration used to help dissolve and then bind the ingredients together so that the wax doesnt separate. I wouldn't worry about any damage to your hair.