or Connect

Posts by youdee

Quote: Originally Posted by WRAdvisor Thank you everyone, some great advice. I think I'm going to purchase one of the higher end linear shavers (Braun Series 5 or 7) and give that a try while I'm gathering information of DE razors. At this point, these seem like my two best options. Cheap rotary shavers don't work on me for shit. I would try one of the ones you can wet shave with if you have really sensitive skin, although using an electric...
I don't think it's 'mystery chemistry' at all. The FDA may be lax in regulating the claims cosmetics companies can make, "anti ageing" for instance, but they're very stringent with the chemicals allowed to be used in skincare. Taking sunscreen as an example, the best US sunscreens provide much less UVA protection than the best European and Asian ones. That's because the FDA is still reluctant to approve chemical sun filters such as Tinosorb that have been deemed safe in...
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba Merkur Barber pole HD with a Merkur blade and I'm impressed. Really close shave, I dont notice any burn but I feel just a little bit. First shave with a DE razor and I can see why they're the most recommended, its impressive. Was it difficult to get used to?
Quote: Originally Posted by bbaquiran When applying a serum and moisturizer, do I have to wait for the serum to be absorbed before applying the moisturizer? Just leave it to dry down a bit, 30 seconds should do it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Faktum Hey man, love your blog. A couple of topic that would be tight: -Best hair wax -Best shampoo -Best way to get rid of monobrow:P -Best way to get rid of nose and ear hear=P -Step by step exfolidating tips for dry skin. -How to avoid whitening from sunscreen use. -How to get rid of blackmoles Thanks.. Sorry it took so long but I'm doing the brow, nose and ear hair post soon (just working on a way...
Just writing to say any Americans still looking for a nice, lightweight yet high protection sunscreen for the face (that's easily available) definately need to check out the latest sunscreen from Neutrogena. It's a very runny, liquid sunscreen - not greasy or heavy in the slightest. I wrote a full review here.
Quote: Originally Posted by juanpawell So what . I have to shave everyday that is the biggest problem of men. do not know what to do for that to avoid that shaving. If it really bothers you, you can look into beard growth inhibitors - i'd say the difference is minimal but I've had a few people write in saying that after months of regular use they can skip a day of shaving. They must have light beards though, if you have a heavier beard then...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Uhh, I need to shave every day. As do almost all 20-somethings I know. Yup.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomshadow Hi, I am a 25 year-old single male with a receding hairline and thinning hair and am writing to seek opinions on what I should do about it given that I have had brain surgery as a child and therefore have a scar all the way down the back of my head. Should I leave it to recede naturally, just cut it really short or shave it off now thus exposing my surgical scar? Do these large scars put females...
turbozed - That's great, glad I could help! scugger - Thanks a lot! I've got a few more bits and pieces to do but i'm really happy with the way it turned out. Now that it doesn't look butt ugly I have to figure out a way to promote it...