or Connect

Posts by bleepthat

Any alternatives to the indigo/indigo skinny guys? Blue Owl seems to be the only site in stock with them, but sz 28-29 are sold out at the moment.
Ahh I see. I believe this is the case for the shirt I received.
How do I go about telling it's a women shirt? Wouldn't it have the "Sisters" tag somewhere?
Same dilemma here man smh. If anyone wants to buy this shit off of me or willing to trade any other shirt in a Size Small PM me before I return it!
I'm not a huge man of the suede either. I'm sure there has to be a leather version somewhere!!
Does anyone know of a less expensive alternative to these right here? I've searched online and didn't come across anything. They seem to be a replica of some sort. http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=5K03&dir_id=885&group_id=22497&cat_id=24992&subcat_id=24997
Can anyone recommend a cheap alternative to Dita's Statesman and Grand Reserve models? 
Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to Dita's Grand Reserve??
Quote: Originally Posted by el duderino no, only women's versions do. Smh, I just received a one-wash pair, they fit great but I don't think I would be able to deal with it. If anyone is interested in buying/trading shoot me a pm
Quick question, do all slim bootcuts have ridiculously small front pockets??