or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 That is true but I don't think they'd have to settle. They'll be stuck with him for years now when they could have done a trade instead. I don't know who is move-able out there but you'll never really know. Then again they probably tried their best but I still they could have gotten better, maybe a better SG might be a better choice? Nah, Hollinger said that the last 2 years are only half-guaranteed, so the...
Huh what about Filipinos??
Nah I get what you mean, its just...where are they supposed to get all these bigs from??? If you check the market, no one is left. Petro is terrible and probably not owrth more than the min, much less the laughable contract he got. Everyone is always looking for more size; thats how haywood makes >9 mil/yr. Nugs struck out before, but did the best they could.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Harrington is only 6'9", they will be very undersized when they need a big man against the teams like the Lakers, Magic, Boston and Heat, the top contender for the titles, the teams they need to beat. Plus they still have KMart, Nene and Andersen (who are all undersized too). Harrington can still play starter minutes, I'd understand if he can play an Odom type of role but with Melo playing the same position, I am not sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Harrington going to the Nuggets? Isn't he the same position as Carmelo? Eh, Harrington is tall enough to be a tweener SF/PF. They need the help, too, with how their bigs are banged up (like always) and not too deep (like always).
The no income tax thing sure is a deal, but they don't get off scot-free. JA Adande: Quote: Like everyone else in America, players have the right to go from North to South or East to West. If you think the Heat have an unfair advantage because of the lack of state income tax in Florida, take it up with your governor and not Stern. (Besides, that no-state-tax thing is mitigated by the fact that players go on the road and play games in states with taxes. See...
This thread will only work if respected WAYWT posters continually take the time to come in here and drop knowledge. Who wants to critique starter fits everyday? Regardless, hope it succeeds.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug While he's old and slow, he's still a solid rebounder and midrange shooter and will be fine as a situational role player. Just what they needed. Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I think the magic are the only team in the nba who have actual depth on the roster... Magic are like 13 deep. Really bizarre +1 Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I tried to start...
^new campaign for Donald Glover fans!
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Doesn't really matter how many ast he averages, Wall will probably handle the ball as much as Rose does, if not less because of Arenas. Plus we don't even know how much assist Wall will average, again because of Arenas. I can see him average around 8 ast/gm, only 2 more than Rose. If they can turn Arenas into a spot up 3-pt shooter, then he can dominate the ball more. Doesn't really matter how much better handles Rose...