or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

What is that, the 4th great game in a row in this series? Kobe earned it, holy fuck. Pau sucked today. I forgot how much I hate Vujacic. Still love Artest. Feel bad for Nash. They went away from Richardson too much I think. Odom's rebounding was the key to the series. I don't know when the last time was that I've seen Kobe play so well for so long. Hope he continues that into the next series, because while Fisher may hit some shots, Rondo is going to eviscerate him in...
The office this year was shite! Parks & Rec was consistently great and Community was more uneven, but with higher ups imo. 30 rock was
Thoughts on BBlessing? Dunno much bout the brand; did a search and didn't find many recent non-FS posts. Couple decent-looking basic shirts on Gilt right now.
Paul Pierce's head is like a fucking Pez dispenser. It snaps straight back with the slightest hint or implication of contact.
Thoughts on BBlessing? Dunno much bout the brand; did a search and didn't find many recent non-FS posts. Couple decent-looking basic shirts on Gilt right now.
^ Lol. Craig Sager was being mad annoying. He kept asking Kobe and Artest about those shitty shots and wouldn't leave em alone about them. Let the guys celebrate, you know? He asked J-Rich/Frye some good questions post-game about the play, but why needle the Lakers about that terrible shot? It's not like they didn't know it was bad (or in Artest's case, is gonna change anything).
^ Adam Morrison? Wow, what a great game. QB! SAY IT, CRAIG SAGER.
^I don't think Kobe is going to let the Lakers lose. He couldn't have done much more tonight...at MOST you could say that he should have gotten Pau the ball more in the 4th, but that's not really on him. I was just going to say the exit conference thing; actual quote: Quote: Originally Posted by Kobe Naw, we didn't lose the game because of that (4 shots in the 4th); we lost the game cuz our defense sucked. It's good to know that after all the...
^Won't feed the trolls that way. I still think the Lakers are going to win the series. The probability that the Suns' bench beats the Lakers' bench (a.k.a. Odom) in LA is much lower, since you got the power of crowd confidence going two ways. Without the bench draining ridiculous amounts of 3s, which based on nothing but my intuition are easier to hit at home, Phoenix's starting unit is not going to play well enough to beat LA's in Socal. LA still has to do a MUCH...
Lol I don't know what you're talking about. Bag on the Suns for not winning championships, sure. Put up a pic from a year where they beat the Lakers, Also, took me a full minute to realize "LeBretard" was LeBron, not that sportswriter Dan Lebatard. Leave it to the infinitely historically successful Laker fans to find "haterz" and drama where there is none. Can't enjoy a well-played, incredibly entertaining game where your team happens to lose (in a series you're...