or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Price drop
Price drop
D r o p
D r o p
Price drop!
Yeah it's warmer than thin merino sweaters, clearly, since it's thick virgin wool. Despite its looks, though, the Stark weave is reasonably loose, so it's not super warm. I wouldn't use it without layering in winter or cold fall. Wind kinda cuts through it. It's a lot more year-round than it might first appear. *cough* | V
Hey, doing some closet cleaning and since it doesn't appear that my hips agree with longer cardigans, I'm looking to sell the ever-popular SNS Herning Stark in burgundy. You might be pretty familiar with this piece, but that's for a good reason. It has a great weave pattern, that is actually pretty loose with some thick wool, and has been incorporated into great fits from bizcash to layered under blazers. I don't think this Medium fits that large, though the wool does...
Hey, I bought these Stephan Schneider pants a couple of months ago, but I have since realized I have quite enough black trousers. These have SS's typical interesting fabric in a comfortable, slim-ish cut. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions (e.g. int'l shipping or offers). Price: $120 shipped --> $110 --> $99--> $89 shipped Black flat front trousers Made in Belgium Size IV (imo they fit a size 32-33 or so well) 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5%...
Hey, doing some closet cleaning and I'm looking to sell these SPURR by Simon Spurr black moto sweatpants. They are a thick, stretchy, fleecy, comfy material with a drawstring waist (along w/ zippered closure), a strong taper, and zippers near the hem. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions (e.g. int'l shipping or offers). Price: $70 shipped Retailed for probably around $150-175 100% cotton (thick, fleecy, stretchy) Made in USA Size L Zippered waist...
Hi, I'm looking to sell this Wolf vs. Goat Before Dinner blue OCBD in Japanese fabric. This is a staple blue OCBD with beautiful construction, incredibly nice fabric, hand-lathed MOP buttons, a great fit, the works. Unfortunately, it shrunk a bunch after the 1st time I washed it, so it doesn't fit me anymore. Let me know if you have any questions (int'l shipping, offers ,etc.). Price: $85 --> $80 shipped Retails for $165 Made in USA Size S (BD) Slim fit, with back...