or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Does anyone know how nonnative pants fit? Looking at some of the jeans.
Y'all talking about the "hairs" scarf?? Same fabric as the cardigan still at SW? I bought the blue/gray one at retail from Project No 8. Suuuuuuuper thick, little itchy though. Beautiful looking.You should do it, man. Be careful tho, runs real slim. I had to get a V.
[[SPOILER]] Thanks dudes. Just needed to hear it from someone else but myself.I'm not that impressed with the leather on these tbh. The color is a bit between the reddish and brown, sorta makes for a strange color.I went with my regular CP size but it's a tad tight width-wise. Length is similar, if possibly a little shorter.
Got my corner order in today. Keep or send back? Already returning one pair of CP shoes and one pair of Woman by CP for my GF lol. Prob keeping a Fujiwara scarf. I'm not in love with these, but they would make decent bad weather shoes I think, and I don't have any at the moment.
I have 2 shirts from this season: thicker flannel departure (I think) shirt in V and a thinner gray gradient shirt in a IV. Departure shirt is pretty tight as it is and the other one was HUGE in V. Lol.
Got some Schneider from Project no 8, shown here in terrible pics: The dark gray shirt is nothing short of amazing. Not sure if I'm going to keep the blazer, or the other shirt, really, what with the corner sale and everything. Lol.
Goddamn the MMM side zips are out
Hey, looking to sell this beautiful SS blazer. It's thick, flannel-like fabric with a great hand, NWT, with a beautiful knit shawl collar. I'm already selling at a substantial loss (bought it at more than $600), so enjoy the deal. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions (e.g. int'l shipping). Price: $349 shipped --> $299 shipped Retailed for ~$730 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere Made in Belgium Size 4 (but take a look at the measurements, since it...
u guys r right, i am also furious that ppl are fashioning their own facial hair in humorous ways to help try to combat cancer!!!!!! SOMETIMES IT BLOCKS THE STATUS UPDATES AND WAYWT FITS THAT REALLY MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That coat is wonderful, thick as all hell with a bunch of color variations and different linings and everything. Amazing.