or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

read that article awhile ago, it was wonderful. only complaint is that imo si's site doesn't block enough of the column room w/ giant graphics and drop-down bars. i prefer reading something that can only be seen on 20% of my monitor.yup. the one that really applied to is andre drummond, who didn't even play that well in college! crazy boom-or-bust rating on him. people thought he went really low in hindsight, but that certainly was less of a sure thing than a lot of other...
oh i forgot westphal benched him. true.basically, i think the character concerns were legit (and yes, def the reason he dropped), but not enough to take someone like wes johnson over him. it's different if wes johnson did all that as a freshman or soph, but the guy was 23 yo by his rookie year, w/o consistent production over his college career. he didn't have anywhere close to all-star upside.
aint noone wanna work full shifts w/ travel on nye and new years
neo, wasn't it you i was telling that lbj wasn't being a massive frontrunner and just going to the best team by choosing the cavs? ^__________^don't think this is true. those knocks were clearly there (more or less, the kings only suspended him once) but you're vastly underrating his talent and the potential he'd shown. dude was avging 18 and 11 his 2nd year in the league. even w/ poor efficiency and bad defense it's ludicrous to say he wasn't worthy of the 5th pick of...
but his "off-court issues" didn't at all warrant a drop to the 5th pick of the draft. dude is dominant, closest thing to shaq since shaq, and everyone agreed he had the talent to go #2 at the lowest. the fact that he's achieved being such an incredible player in sacramento (a continued bastion of mismanagement, poor chemistry, ownership volatility, lack of team identity) only underscores how dumb it was that the teams above the 5th pick didn't take in. as in: if he's done...
^it's like the mcgrady dunk except shawn bradley is a black velociraptor. in last night's sac-nyk game, demarcus cousins did everything he could to stop ty corbin from winning the game for the knicks. can't get the vine to embed but here it is https://vine.co/v/OHEuQ2LL7QU boogie!!!! dude was taken a pick after wesley johnson who is 3 years older lolololol
it actually wasnt tongue in cheek, i was genuinely curious. it would be very difficult to tell from your pictures that that jacket wasn't from at least a mid-tier fashion brand. i realize you're purposefully avoiding the question, but to me it stands to reason that if a) you can tell what's poor quality and what's good and b) thickness isn't part of that equation, then you'd be able to shed light on what factors should be. it's a tough sell to ask a population that...
i don't disagree w/ you that people shouldn't use thickness as the main/only factor in assessing quality.do you personally feel that quality in leathers matters at all? do you think it's just a threshold issue, like in other clothes, where as long as it's not cheap crap, it's sufficient for our standards? i could imagine that is the case for a lot of clothes (even suiting, in that blog you linked), but you implied that footwear might be different. that's interesting,...
that last statement is taking it too far the other way, tho. thick/thin doesn't = quality, but there is something of a correlation. brad's point is that you're not going to find any thick leathers at h&m or whatever, so it makes at least a little sense why people use thickness as a factor in assessing quality. there's no correlation with color.
really? i disagree. varejao is 2 years older (32) and maybe one of the few bigs that has a worse injury history than bogut (or at least equal). more than that, though, he hasn't shown a history of being a top-tier rim protector. bogut at least showed that when he was healthy w/ golden state last year, they gave andy that contract 2 months after the season started, when they were playing bad defense. besides, a lot of people though that deal was too much for bogut, because...