or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

+1. btw what stat site did you use up there? not the fantasy stat/basketball monster looking one
Yeah I agree it's a pretty lame theory, but in this case it seems to be true...doesn't mean that they'll win everything though.I think Davis will surely be all-NBA next year. I know he gets ridiculous video-game numbers and crazy blocks but I haven't watched him enough to know too much else.I like Melo still, and really respect Dirk's game, but it's just really hard to take anyone else off. I can only think of Aldridge, and who's next? George, I guess? But George killed it...
i can see where you're coming from but i just feel that LBJ and the heat don't try as hard in the reg season and that leads me to want more than 1 reg season of Durant>LBJ to comfortably call him better. plus playoff strategy is very different in its own right. Durant has dealt with some ridiculous defenders, but he hasn't played nearly up to an MVP level. LBJ has, and he has also faced 2 excellent defenses.
yea i know but the context was MIA vs OKC hypothetically in the finals
All-NBA teams are out! All-NBA teams: 1st: CP3, Harden, Durant, LBJ, Noah 2nd: Parker, Curry, Griffin, Love, Howard 3rd: Lillard, Dragic, George, Aldridge, Jefferson The west is SOOOOO good! Unfairly good. Ridiculously good. The East had 4 players! Out of 15!! Harden should probably be 2nd team rather than Curry due to his defense, but it doesn't seem like a giant travesty. I'd put Dragic higher and Parker lower. Honestly the forwards (each team needs 2 and only 2...
Think LBJ is better than Durant in the playoffs this year, and it would be impossible to argue otherwise. Yes he had a better reg season, but it's hard to tell how hard LBJ was trying.Westbrook is pretty clearly better than Wade at this stage, but that is not as much a knock on Wade as it is praise for RW, who is a top-10 player easily.Not sure about Ibaka vs. Bosh. They do slightly different things. I do think Bosh is severely underrated.I thought this was super...
That FW one is quilted btw
did you manage to find the navy one in a V? would appreciate a shout out if you did.
he's not a good catch and shoot player, man, so you're sacrificing crazy team spacing, like wade on the heat. he'd have to get used to cutting off the ball, which took wade a season or so. he loses his extreme height advantage when matched up against much bigger defenders and offensive players, thus negating a lot of why he's so good in the first place. he's already not great at defense, and you're putting him up against players where his length isn't going to be as much...