or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

that was a weird column overall. i guess who really knows, but that sounds ridiculously annoyingly passive aggressive. like that playoff game where kobe just didn't shoot in the 2nd half
yea which is why it's weird that he says he's not injured. injury is a perfect excuse for playing poorly, right? makes it a lot more believable that he's 100% healthy despite lots of ppl saying his back is bothering him.
still editing my pages-long response in word. but seriously what's the point of debating kobe w/ kobe stansdidn't watch the cle-por game but it sounds like cleveland is playing just like they did last year, except bron has also been straight up bad this year. apparently he's hitting lots of ppl saying he looks like he's injured, but windhorst is adamant he's not. i'd say that it's really not worth worrying about (2011 heat started 9-8, of course), but it's entirely...
more potential trouble in okc: Looks clear that there is some frustration and friction between Jackson and his teammates right now. They're almost freezing him out.— Darnell Mayberry (@DarnellMayberry) November 4, 2014
#wellactually
this applies to steph curry a lot actually. iirc he's really low on corner 3s, as well as super low on assisted 3s (for the same reason).
i'm touched you think that's a negative ramification.
good point, there are no ramifications if you keep writing shit posts.
@lawyerdad i obviously didn't say that anyone is intentionally turning down more information that could be helpful. i tried to reframe the "advanced stats and analytics" concept to attempt to show ed and others that it's not about blindly following what the data says or using that above game tape.oh, and since you can't read...happy? now stfu.
managed to catch a couple games this weekend (yay free league pass preview!) golden state's offense is kinda different, i guess (much more freewheeling, way fewer post-ups), but tonight they were prone to the same sort of dry spells as last year. most of it seemed heavily correlated to curry being on the bench, though. their defense is still tons of arms, even if green can't (and shouldn't be able to handle) lma. klay really has improved since last year, i'll give him...