or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Oh i didnt realize their record was that good. i remembered they were the #1 offense, but tbf their defense has improved since rondo got there i think. anyways apparently they were #6 when they got rondo, now they're #7. they probably are a bit worse. shrug. bucks are 6-15 since they got mcw. 32-23 before that. yeesh. like i said, worst O in the league. yea it's possible phoenix could have made the playoffs, but they went 3-7 b4 they made the dragic trade, and kd was...
this game was certainly played at a playoff-level intensity by chris paul: unforced crunchtime fumbling backcourt violation and the thorough dismantling by curry (beat me to it unfacconable). my god. leandro barbosa just died.Doc just argued against an obvious backcourt like he was fucking Brando— ☕netw3rk (@netw3rk) April 1, 2015yea this. i guess the chemistry must have been really bad w/ thomas there? i don't really think you can judge the knight trade itself yet. dude's...
the reason why memphis has plummeted: curse of jeff green man. dude is the underpublicized josh smith. seriously tho, from reading their beat reporters and such, it seems like their starting lineup w/ jeff green has been outright bad. its green's fault, conley has been ridic inconsistent for like 3 months now, and gasol has regressed from his early-season aggressiveness. randolph stopped pulling off 20-10 games, so now they're here. i unfortunately don't see much hope for...
this playoff dance is enthralling. golden state is locked into #1, port in 4, dallas 7, okc 8 (probably). memphis is #2 (51-24), houston 0.5 gb (50-24), clippers 1.5 gb (49-25), spurs 3 gb (47-26). memphis should give anything not to face san antonio...clippers would probably prefer not to face memphis. spurs are sitting pretty, hard-charging, and everyone is terrified of them. who really knows about houston; i still have no idea how they're winning games.
oh fuck. craig sager's leukemia has returned. aml is exceedingly difficult to cure in the older population, and much much more so when it returns post-bone marrow transplant. 5-yr survival rates are as low as 5%. i wish the best for him and his family. truly awful news.
haha this is so wrong it's so funny to me. bruh you're up 9 points, who cares if they get a dunk. then you're only up 7 w/ 40 secs left w/ the ball.only way you can lose up 9 w/ 40 secs left is if you fuck a ton of shit up and your opponent has a lot of high-variance shit go his way. so the underdog needs to enact as many david strategies as possible. so if cleveland has the choice btwn a guaranteed 2 pts or a 3 pta by a 33% shooter they would be idiotic not to take the 3...
yes, when you are up 9 pts w/ 40 secs left in the game you should definitely give up a corner 3 instead of a 2 pt dunk.what didnt neo spell this the exact same way you did? am i missing something?? is this performance art???
biedrins? is he still in the league? two cool items: 1) ind mentioned it before, but zach lowe's podcast w/ jj redick is really really great. redick is thoughtful and super honest about everything, like how every ref hates his team, they complain all the time, MVP talk, etc. he also apparently read business insider nonstop on team flights. made me proud to go to school w/ him, although he was a raging db while he was there 2) jeremy lin! god he can't get out of his own...
i could be wrong but i'm pretty sure portland is guaranteed to get the 4-spot, but they don't actually get home court against #5. and to answer your question, i think the clips can only pass the blazers by leapfrogging them to #3. so houston would have to drop down
This is a good point. My whole thing was hat I didn't realize just how little a dent a mini max contract given this summer will make for a teams cap sheet in the future until I actually sat down and looked at the #s.Like, 3 mths ago I knew draymond was super valuable, but a $15m/yr contract seemed like a stretch to me. But when you look at it, it's really not a big deal at all; it can't hamstring your cap in the slightest.