or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

I think it wasn't as big in the shoulders, but I can't totally remember right now.Honestly it's slim in the shoulders but I wouldn't say it's a dealbreaker. Like my cotton one in IV is a bit tight but it's fine after wearing it a bit. Obv the sleeves are knit so they have give.
Which one? wool or cootton? I'm a 38" and my V in wool is a size too big. My IV in cotton fits well in the chest, although the shoulders are slim.
FYI size M for them = size 5, L = 6, etc.
God, I remember when I first saw that merino coat in stores and could not come close to affording the 1k price tag. So jealous. I just got this jacket in from Suspension Point a week or so ago...I love it so far. All of the product shots I've seen show basically black sleeves, but these are definitely indigo-black (as indicated). The arms are cozy knit, and the body is a really nice soft, pliable black cotton. The inside is basically unlined (quarter?), with more of a...
el Bert, you've gotten some really great items recently. Good fits!I just got this jacket in from Suspension Point a week or so ago...I love it so far. All of the product shots I've seen show basically black sleeves, but these are definitely indigo-black (as indicated). [[SPOILER]] Schneider/Geller (double-layered tee)/APC/CPSorry for shit pics.
[[SPOILER]]
Those are like furry starter jackets. i guess redskins and packers-themed. Burgundy color is real nice.
It'd be more for special occasions, so it's not that important. Thing is, though, it's not that wrinkled. LIke you can barely tell the front is wrinkled at all. It's only really noticeable at the lower arms, lower legs, and back. Makes it kind of awkward imo. If it were clearly intentionally wrinkled it might be a different story.
It might! Not sure. I wanted some confirmation before I did something to it and possibly killed any resale value.The suit is 100% wool for what it's worth.
I just opened mine but the crinkling is fairly noticeable. Do you know if there's any way to get them out permanently? Not sure if ironing or a press would do the trick.