or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Bosh looks slow? He doesn't look slow to me at all, he looks kinda the same as he's always been on Miami.Yeah you're right, Birdman does look really slow, I think cuz he's injured.Not sure who would win that one. Might come down to how conservative or innovative Brooks would have been.
Would have been close. But I don't think the Heat have looked unathletic or hobbled outside of Wade. Spurs are just plain better, and figured out (and can actually enact!) the exact ridiculous movement offense that is the antidote to the Heat's defense. No chance OKC could do that. MIA would ignore Sefolosha and Perkins and their bench until the cows came home.
I just disagree I guess, I don't think there's a single chance any of those teams could play this way, outside of maybe GSW after a couple of seasons of work. Basically nobody on the Knicks is a good, let alone great, passer, outside of Prigs, nobody on the Pelicans is at that level (although they could potentially have the cutting/driving down), and the Wolves just have Rubio and that's it as a passer. Love and Pekovic aren't great ball-movers either. Mavs are next...
o okay. how do you feel about melo?
neo who is your team?
you talking to me? i don't think there's a single team w/ 3 backcourt players (whomever they play) that are all consistently unselfish enough to make the extra pass 90% of the time, a stretch 4 who likes to pass probably 6x as much as he likes to shoot, and similar willingness and ability to pass from their centers. not only that, but they've been in the system so long that they know exactly what to do, where to move the ball, when to cut, where to take off w/ the ball...
Spurs passed the ball 380 times tonight in a slow-paced game where they only had 83 possessions. Would have led the league by 45. 4.6 passes per possession. They are literally the only team in the league that could dream of this kind of offense.
ok that's great but seriously who is going to be the mvp kawhi has been the best player on the floor by far last 2 games but he was trash the 1st two, so i have no idea.
Uhhhhhh who is going to be voted finals mvp??
he's got a player option so if wade is out for wade, he will opt in for another season at 21 mil.