or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

clippers-rockets is UHMAZING so far. through one q houston has 9 TOs, 4 by harden, and i swear just about all of them were live-ball. i think houston has missed 10 uncontested or lightly contested point-blank layups, and there have been multiple fast break --> turnover --> opposing fast break --> turnover sequences. also, austin rivers.
not really that impressed w/ chicago, esp if they're gonna keep playing noah. they hit a ton of jumpers, contested and not. cleveland's gonna play mike miller less for sure. dude was -20 in 16 minutes haha. anyways rose was pretty good, but he had a lot of rest and he's played shitty w/ only 1 day rest in the playoffs. i still think cleveland is gonna win the series. jimmy butler is phenomenal. lol he played 44 min and said he was exhausted at halftime. thibs makes no...
This cavs Bulls game is wildly entertaining so far. Dirty ass dunleavy is mvp and I'm sitting here cackling at these ridiculous kyrie lay ups. They're astounding. Cle started mike miller, which thoroughly did not work. James jones is also not hitting 3s, which means his only use on the floor is to goad Joachim Noah into isoing against him. Chicagos bigs looks pretty bad so far. Pau gasol is a mid range shooting sieve on D, Noah can't do much, taj is invisible, mirotic...
^ that's awesome, but you should sell that spot if possible. no way it gets that far. jeff green is such trash. he's like a taller and quieter dion waiters.
2nd half was a combo of two things mainly: coach bud did a pretty terrible job, not playing his great starters nearly enough minutes, and not fouling down 4 w/ 33 secs left. atlanta missed a fuckton of wide open/semi-open shots. apparently they were 15/53 on uncontested shots in the game. that most likely won't happen again. john wall is honestly amazing. i feel like memphis has overall played almost as well as possible against golden state. they were still down 7 after...
yesssssss that game 7 was freaking phenomenal. one of the best game 7s in playoffs history, probably. and def one of the best 1st round series ever.love the fact that everyone couldn't stop talking about the game and not the boxing match at all. great for the league's popularity.i did pretty damn well! hit all the winners in the west, w/ 3 series lengths right on. was off on lengths in the east by a bit, and wayyyyy off on toronto-washington.predictions time for this...
haralabos voulgaris has been a supremely vocal critic (said he's done a bottom 5 coaching job this series, and someone like brooks would have been excoriated if he had done the stuff pop has), simmons has mentioned it, some of the starters. i think also seth partnow and nate duncan. put it this way, you haven't read as much glowing praise of pop this round, have you?sure you might remember game 5 (i think you mean 5) where it helped. what about game 2 and game 6? spurs...
Balmer is so crazy I can't even deal with it. He's just. So. Weird.God I hope the clippers win.Btw smart people have said that pop has straight up coached a poor series. He has hacked at poor times, with very poor strategy, and had questionable rotations (not playing Duncan enough last game, patty mills vs Parker). Hacking has honestly let the clippers back into a couple games.This is dumb. A. Whyyyyy do they need to be smarter than this. Do you know a single person who...
What image do the rockets really wanna project on Twitter? If their Twitter account is straight corporate and never says a single interesting thing, what's the point of having one? If you have a semi-interesting one, in an effort to appeal in a novel way to some fans and drum up a bit of interest in your team, occasionally you might post something weird. Doesn't mean the guy has to friggin get fired over that. Seriously, one weird post from a team that uses social media...
lol what? the reason it was such a FREAK OCCURRENCE is obviously because no one in the nba freaking grabs an arm with both arms and tries to jerk it down and run away w/ it. like saying that saying that monk that burned himself alive in vietnam was a freak accident because plenty of people sit down indian-style and yet rarely any light aflame. uhhh the reason the result was different in this instance is cuz it's not comparable to past instances. it was obviously a dirty...