or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

lol such a strawman, there ain't no idiot sayin this shit that's not an espn commenter or on yahoo answers
hahahahaha. apparently the per (pre-game 5) for all the players ranked on both teams went: LBJ at something ridiculous, like 31, then SEVEN SPURS between 17 and 24, and then everybody else.this. non-lakers fans will not be aware it's possible to root for individual players that aren't kobe.i want memphis to be my favorite team but unfortunately it might still be houston. in the east i do like lbj and i have a fondness for the wizards.i don't claim to be a diehard fan of...
Duncan > Kobe
AH YES MIAMI WAS BEATEN 4 GAMES TO 1 CLEARLY COACHING WAS THE DIFFERENCE HARF HARF HARF HARF
Spurs so outclassed the Heat, jesus christ. They're amazing. Hopefully nothing silly happens this offseason like Duncan retiring. Kawhi Leonard Finals MVP is damn crazy. Miami has some soul-searching to do. LeBron is basically in a sunnier Cleveland, with more famous teammates. Don't know what they can pull off in free agency, but this team come next year has little chance of winning a title if the other team is gonna be this good. Anyone saying LBJ didn't show up is...
Fun facts: Jimmy Goldstein owns the Big Lebowski house and is constantly seen with all types of models.
That was back in Phoenix, so yea
This article on Diaw is incredible.http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11084748/boris-diaw-dishes-san-antonio-spurs
i disagree. most accurate measurements obtained when actually lifting.
yea they booed in game 4, maybe late 2nd q or 3rd, when they were down by 20. then they started leaving in droves. ppl who stayed til the end did chant "lets go heat" though.it's a pretty sad showing considering they were actually a very very good crowd the last 2 series. like, media ppl noticed the change.in game 3 they even cheered reallllly hard when the heat cut the lead to like 18 or whatever in the 3rd quarter.