or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

so many decent-good coaches on the market and the lakers and knicks stickin with byron scott and derek fisher heehhehehehehhehe
addendum: an "injury expert" posted this:http://instreetclothes.com/2015/05/30/understanding-the-nba-concussion-policy/
he will most likely be fine to return. i don't remember a regular season concussion ever costing a player more than 1-2 games in the past year or so. there is a chance this one's recovery takes longer cuz it was a violent hit. i'd say 50% of nfl players w/ concussions come back in a week, some miss 1 game.
this game is ugly af and wont end. wtf happened to iguodala from the ft line mang. did you know he shot 82% from the line in his 3rd season? harden with an all-time worst performance, jesus. terry is the only one to come to play all game tonight. edit: forgot about ariza. ariza always comes to play and never gets any credit.
omfg terry broke the FUCK out of curry's ankles and harden has 11 turnovers who is this "harden" guy give the ball to the dude w/ the LOB tattooed on his bicep
hah, rockets are def the heels. everyone hates dwight and he is giving this game his all but he's picked up a potentially suspendible tech and he's straight yelling at his teammates 2x/quarter. the team is amazing tho. literally every time the warriors make a highlight play to get the crowd into it the rockets make one right back. harden is having the worst game ever and somehow jason terry is keeping them in it.
lol klay just picked up his 5th w/ 9 min left in the 3rd on a hack of a driving harden. harden made sure to point him out as the culprit. warriors fans heated about calls when their players are hacking howard and harden left and right. not the refs faults youre foul-prone tonight. they've actually missed some calls a couple calls on gsw too. hahaha as i type this the refs gave harden a drawn charge on D when it shoulda been a block.
warriors in 5 for me. only chance the cavs have is to at least win 2 of the 1st 3 imo. it seems like the dubs are great at solving teams that initially do well against them. also i was listening to the nate duncan podcast (great for xs and os, way more on the analytical side) and they were complimenting david blatt a ton. they said he's made a ton of good adjustments (benching miller/marion, playing james jones, playing delly more and thompson a lot) and very few...
is dan gilbert like 5'2"? wth
i don't think it's relevant at all, it's a totally trash stat. like why is it better if he loses in the eastern conference finals? bron obv isn't better than jordan but why is it better than jordan lost b4 the finals? it's clearly not.bron obviously benefits from being in a horrible conference. he has reached the finals more than his team should have. but the byproduct of that is that he gets waxed there a lot. i don't think finals record is something that should ever be...