or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Anthony Davis is a ridiculous monster. He's insane. Seriously, just throw it up anywhere and he'll complete the alley oop. There's a vine of Harden tooooootally falling asleep on D for an open corner 3, which is really embarrassing, but I don't think it's representative of his D as a whole. It's not great by any means, or even good, but @diadem I agree w/ you that he's at least making an effort to steal the ball a bunch. A lot of Turkey's crazy offense was FTs (USA...
yea it's not a huge deal, I don't think, cuz back-up big hopefully won't matter that much. but plumlee is not even an average nba player...he jumps high, but slowly, he's not a good rebounder, he's young and doesn't know what to do on D, he's super inconsistent, he has no offensive game. there's definitely problems w/ the other players listed, but I think it's hard to argue they don't provide more than plumlee. jordan is loads better at rim-protecting, taj gibson's offense...
USA World Cup rosters announced: 2014 #USABMNT World Cup roster - Guards: @drose, @StephenCurry30, @KyrieIrving, @KlayThompson, @DeMar_DeRozan and @JHarden13 2014 #USABMNT World Cup roster - F/Cs: @KennethFaried35, @boogiecousins, @AntDavis23, @rudygay22, @AndreDrummondd & @masonplumlee Only taking 12 to Spain, as opposed to taking more and jettisoning b4 the tourney starts. They cut: Gordon Hayward, Chandler Parsons (who is apparently looking fat?), Kyle Korver,...
god, who cares. some complicating factors arose, toj didn't wanna take care of it because they don't care, they didn't run away w/ your money, they're just slow as shit. deal with it. ppl ouchea tryna defend drew, or ask for more clarification, or poke holes in logic. bottom line is they don't care enough. it sucks, and you'll have to keep waiting.
I don't know how this affects past corruption, but Fisher and Hunter were absolute nemeses by the end of Hunter's term as head of the union. I think Fisher tried to depose Hunter and then Hunter had Fisher fired and then Fisher sued Hunter, or something like this.I'm honestly not trying to be a smart ass, but when was the last time NY signed a big name FA that they really wanted? The situation is prob better w/ Phil there, but it's yet to be determined how much.
Only half the ppl who buy that jacket should have their tailors trim off that triangle of fabric. They should mail it to the other half so that their tailors can attach it to the shorter side to balance it out.
hahhahaha you're totally right. and you're so insightful! you're so right that the bird celtics = the jordan bulls in terms of athleticism, and that the jordan bulls = the showtime lakers in terms of team play.troll or idiot, get outta the thread.
very true, and considering they're building an entire team from scratch, i think it's a good idea. maximize your potential superstar chances.this is so dumb. who have been the best players in the nba post-jordan? lebron, kobe, dwight howard, kg, duncan, nash, chris paul, iverson, shaq, mcgrady, durant, anthony, wade, pierce, gasol, vince carter, jason kidd, dirk let's say. i'm sure i forgot a few.that's 5 high schoolers and 2 one and doners, and 2 foreigners who didn't go...
And they're gonna be horrible enough this year to get a top 3 pick in the next draft.And their #12 pick this year is supposed to be very good but he's staying overseas for a couple years, which knocked him down the lottery and also keeps them from being better sooner.They will have the 2013 #1 pick (Bennett), #6 pick (Noel, was gonna go 1st), #11 pick (MCW), the 2014 #3 pick (Embiid, was gonna go 1st) and #12 pick (Saric).Then again, this isn't substantially different from...
not that harden and howard are amazing teammates, but this apparently was actually just a shittily misquoted (lithuanian) interview.here's what really happened (http://www.si.com/nba/2014/08/08/james-harden-dwight-howard-eat-rockets)"In reality, here's the transcript of the interview.Q: When communicating with Howard and Harden, what do you guys talk about?A: Basically, I just say "Hello" and "Goodbye" to them.Q: They don't invite you to barbecue or something?A: No, they...