or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

has jeremy lin ever not had awful asian hair in his entire life, fuck
what's the sizing like on sweaters (g2, x8) this season? same as ijevan and bee last year (iv=38)?
welcome, always nice to have fans of random teams around. old name alert: i was working in a clinic a few months ago and saw a patient come in by the name of lawrence funderburke. not the same guy.
nah i don't buy it. these people are rich so they can get anything they want, why would they commit any crimes? doesn't pass the smell test. just like bill cosby, where's the proof??? gold diggers know no bounds i'd love for you to go back in history and show me a list of powerful people committing crimes, you can't. #freedarrensharper
💚💚💚💚 i announce my return w/ some zach lavine dunks
sup everyone, did i miss anything here besides the playoffs finals free agency and draft?
hoooooooly fuck that game was totally insane and baffling and made no sense this thread is so dour rn lebron had 39 16 and 11. he is out-westbrooking westbrook w/ potentially a worse team, in the finals, on the road, against a historically great team. nobody has ever put up those numbers in the regular season
i think you gotta check your vowel recognition softwarewhat would your ideal plan be for the cavs on offense? i'm curious to hear it. cuz the cavs were 4" away from stealing game 1 and by my rudimentary count they had btwn 111-117 ppp in regulation which is incredible against the warriors on the road.
hey guess what if you post 3x complaining vehemently about a single thing don't get pissy when someone calls you out on it.lol "hero ball." critics 4 years ago complained that lebron couldn't operate in the post; now he goes into the post for the majority of the game and you complain that he's playing hero ball. i'm sorry was olajuwon playing "hero ball" in the post? hero ball is when you iso at the expense of other good creators on your team and jack up a poor shot at...