or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

yea i'm really good in steals and 3s imo, need some help w/ pts, rebs, assists. i think in general whiteside is gonna probably be more valuable, but my team doesn't really have any really weak players, so letting go of (probably covington) is gonna be hard.
"dressing room." making thibs sound like a community play director or a strip club owner. fuuuuuuuck someone just dropped whiteside in our 8-cat league and i donno if i should drop someone for him (eric gordon? covington? gobert? kieff?). I need scoring though... just checked in on okc-cle (wow what a matchup!) and i saw kevin love get a nice baseline oob play w/ a simple backscreen for an open 3, and then i saw mozgov take a fast break pass in the lane from lebron and...
jazz have signed elijah millsap to a multiyear deal! this is truly the golden age for brothers in the nba. justin/jrue holiday, paul/elijah millsap, mason/miles plumlee, markieff/marcus morris, tyler/cody zeller, marc/pau, bropez/fropez, is that all? i think little hansbrough and little teague and little curry aren't in the league currently, but all have played. edit: dragic's little brother is on the suns but he hasn't played enough to count. i think greek freak's...
it's poofy mang
UH GUYS I MISSED ALL OF IT EXCEPT FOR 2 FREE THROWS AND I'M TRIPLE POSTING BUT I DON'T CARE, KLAY THOMPSON JUST SCORED 37 POINTS IN ONE QUARTER http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/24/7880983/watch-every-shot-of-klay-thompsons-record-breaking-37-point-quarter#ooid=QxNzB5cjpkJep1kLyfyaf9Vt1WgizfbT
oh, and then i watched the end of the suns-rockets, w/ dwight out. apparently the suns had outscored the rockets 25-9 w/ 6 min remaining in the 4th. i picked it up w/ the suns down 6 w/ 90 secs left, and they proceeded to tie the game up by hitting a 3, two 3-pt plays, and another 2 (it was crazy), while the rockets didn't screw up and only missed 1 free throw the whole time. then harden got the ball back tied w/ 15 secs. they double-teamed him. edit: it's really funny...
sup guys, just got back from watching the hawks win their 15th in a row tonight, beating okc. thoughts: atlanta's offense is so great. they have so many weapons, none elite, but all you have to be aware of. there's just so much motion, and a ton of passing, it literally seems like someone is open on every single play. atl-okc was tied-ish going into the half (korver dunk!!) but they missed a bunch of bunnies in the 1st half, then they pulled away. okc's offense was a bit...
Ugh, sucks about Kobe. You can think he's overrated and yet still sorely miss him. Think there's only a small chance of it happening, but I really really hope he doesn't retire this offseason. Lol Rfx, knowing Byron Scott he's gonna just let nick young jack 20 shots a game and play Ronnie price 40 mpg
it's prob true that they wouldn't have drafted lillard (which itself is obviously a poor decision) but they also could have had drummond at 9. anyways, the overarching point is that they exhibited horrendously poor judgment and then just straight-up lied to their fanbase. portland got rid of a player they didn't want for a pick with only top-3 protection. billy king told their fans that this didn't matter, since they only liked 3 players in the draft! what does that even...
haha, did you see this one?simmons' trade value column is up, reminding me that i have no idea how to evaluate trade value for players on rookie contracts. but he did go over billy king's worst trades, which is seriously defiantly atrocious. like it's honestly beyond mind-boggling how he's still employed. and this list is JUST FOR THE NETS!! he got fired from the 6ers and they all hate him! look at this:http://grantland.com/features/2015-nba-trade-value-part-1/