or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

mm girl lemme specifically address yo deficiencies...
the enmity is palpable and you're trying so hard, and yet your words make less sense than ever. i'm picturing you sitting there coming up w/ your stupid arguments, muttering "it's so obvious!" to yourself and trying to create these terrible put-downs ("at least you didn't do something lame...OH WAIT YOU ARE LAME" LOL) and wondering why literally everyone w/ some sense in this thread vehemently disagrees w/ you
honestly chris paul also deserves to be in the conversation. which really means it's unfortunate that he's gonna get 5th. but he's carrying his team and putting up craaaazy numbers.i'm inclined to give it to harden > curry because curry has a lot of help and a way better coach. harden is doing a ton and winning games during crunch time by himself. i do love curry thoi need that too...it's so difficult and it's pretty cathartic if you don't get too serious about it [[SPOILER]]
westbrook is a goddamn marvel villain.mvp debate is pretty interesting. honestly lebron is realllly moving up. he's been back to his miami self (w/ more assists, worse shooting) ever since his 2 week break, and his team looks dominant.the east is pretty clearly only either gonna be won by the hawks or cavs.
god you're so dumb it's so amusing. 1st, lin has nowhere near a max contract, so what on earth are you talking about. 2nd, every time you post something dumb and someone refutes it w/ logic, data, and numerous examples, you reply in generalities, with one example, or just ignore it altogether. then when someone asks you for more legit examples, you complain that it's not worth the time to research since no one will take you seriously. OH I WONDER WHYstill waiting for you...
yessssss. they actually put out two books, both wonderful and beautifully illustratedtheir 1st one was a collection of profiles, sort of, of the best and most idiosyncratic players back then (2008)http://www.amazon.com/FreeDarko-Presents-Macrophenomenal-Basketball-Almanac/dp/1596915617i wish i could excerpt some of them, esp the tragic tracy mcgrady one, but they were/are incredible to read.their 2nd (and last) was a history of organized basketball. it came out around the...
was anyone here a big fan of the nba blog freedarko?? you'd have to be a huge basketball nerd like me. they were something of a basketball prose-based blog, not one of analysis, but instead commenting on the conceptual basis of the game and its players, and their cultural elements. honestly it's bar none the smartest shit i've read in relation to sports ever. the main writer was bethelem shoals, who still writes about the nba, and takes it on from an abstract, romantic...
deliberately dense as always, good job. true mark of an internet idiot is never being willing to learn anything from a less ignorant majority.
nah, the derrick rose rule only increases the $$ of the next (max) contract of a player, it doesn't allow him to get the money sooner. the whole rookie contract still has to be played out, whether or not they agree on an extension.you're deliberately misleading because you originally quoted gobert's per-game stats. you know it and everyone knows it. you're not fooling anyone.just like you're misleading because you claim you couldn't just go to basketball reference and see...
If you wanna focus on irrelevant stats and make dumb hyperbole its your prerogative; you're the one bleeding your young talent and being selectively retarded. That is, if you're too stupid to see what is so valuable about a player that most in the know agree would be the first pick in last year's draft, then why do you even bother commenting on the game