or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

i think you could swap isola and idfnl and nobody would know the difference
iirc he worked for a team for a year or so but he says the money wasn't good enough compared to what he made gambling. i think he'd rather be a gm but nobody would just straight up hire him as one. hey what's more surprising, that kyrie had 55 today w/ 11 3s? or that josh smith hit 4 3s?
this is gonna be my last post about the triangle cuz i'm out of my element ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ these tweets are from december it turns out
was it? i thought his point was that you needed the pnr to be the backbone of an offense in today's nba. i'm not a triangle or offensive system expert so i can't say much about the hawks and warriors this year, but i might question what a "lot" is. as for your 2nd part, don't the offenses that have recently won championships have a lot more in common w/ a pnr-based offense than the triangle?i think haralabob's point was that it's a necessity nowadays to have penetration to...
I am mostly speculating but I would imagine the defensive rules of Jordan's day were more easily attacked by the triangle farrrrrrrr more than those today. Haralabob, basically the smartest vocal NBA fan alive, said basically he thinks it's impossible to win a title primarily running the triangle offense nowadays, and that you need a pick and roll-based system. (context: he was basically denigrating the Knicks) He said that if you go back and watch all those Kobe/Shaq...
yea dwight certainly strikes me as a clown who thinks he's super funny when he's average at best, and he does seem to be the antithesis of kobe. he also definitely desperately wants to be known as a dominant post-up player when he's okay down there, but a hall-of-fame level pick-and-roll player. honestly that's probably mostly from shaq's diabolical constant dwight-bashing, he's totally in dwight's head about that. with that said, kobe has never made an effort to be a good...
Definitely.Re: Dwight, do you have personal experience w/ the team? Just wondering. I don't follow the Lakers super closely, so I'm not sure if it was just Kobe that hated Dwight or there were others as well. As a fan, I would tend towards not caring what the players think. Kobe's important but he was only gonna play through 2016 at the latest, and nobody else was a good player.That is, I don't think the fans or management should care much what the other players thought of...
building through the draft is super tough and has a high failure rate, but so does every other method. basically you have to do everything you can just to get a window where you can compete for a championship for 2 years, and you have no guarantees past that point. trading works nicely when things come together but lol, literally no team historically has had an advantage in trading/free agency like the lakers. most players don't mind going to the lakers in a trade, but...
yall don't learni havent really thought about that but "most" can't be right...maybe around LA lol.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2335639-ranking-midseason-contenders-for-the-2015-nba-defensive-player-of-the-year-awardbleacher report isn't very good but they dont even mention him in the top 7. i don't know if i'd go that far but LAC is middle of the pack defensively and ppl are shooting 49.3% against him at the rim as opposed to 41 for bogut, 40 for serge, and 37 for...
ugh why do yall bother