or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

lol. what you're saying isn't outlandish or anything. kobe could certainly be ahead of lbj right now simply because of rings, and also longevity. just depends on your opinion. i think most ppl, though, would agree that lebron has been better during his prime than kobe was during his prime. that's not kobe's fault or anything, he just lacks the vision and the physical tools. but peak lebron to me has been noticeably better than peak kobe.dude scoring isn't everything...
Blah this is so dumb. It's like that post about how LeBron hasn't accomplished anything in his career. Like reaching the Finals and losing is actually worse than not making the finals.
the best thing about lance stephenson is that he has a brother named LANTZ. Kobe is a great league character and he deserves every right to sign that huge contract. He's a pretty interesting figure. WTS I don't think he's top 5 all-time, or really super close, and his contract is certainly harming LA's ability to sign free agents. LA is going to be like the 10th seed this year, and I don't really see Kobe winning another playoff round in his career...even if he gets a...
restructuring contract is not an option in the nba. only thing that could happen is lbj opting out (which is an option in his contract) and taking less money, but he's already shown a desire to get max money, so that doesn't look likely.cavs arent the only bidders tho. there are reports now that warriors are willing to trade klay thompson. that could complicate things, since love may sign an extension if traded to GSW.yeah, this. kyrie is legally not allowed to...
I didn't even think about Houston for Bledsoe. That would be a great get for them. Adds another defender, sends Beverley to the bench where he'd be better anyway.If they pay him the max, though, Phoenix is most likely going to match. That's actually happened a decent amount this year (ppl tryna steal other teams' RFAs), unlike in years past so much.
lolkings
sacre! ... dj mbenga? ... samaki walker?
I guess so. I'll believe that the Bulls are liberal w/ their money when I see it.Pretty sure Harden and Howard are gonna hate each other this season after the playoffs. I don't see how McHale can be back after his contract is up. Would be so hypocritical for Morey to show so much more loyalty to his shitty coach than most of his players.
2 players scored 60+ against the bobcats no wonder they changed their name backso much this post. jeez, b4 simmons' article i didn't realize he'd be losing so much going to the bulls. $60M! >50% paycut!
"apologist." "hater." so lame.i don't think you're stupid enough to think that cleveland really represents his best chance at winning a championship so what are you really arguing? i notice you didn't mention houston or chicago like i'd brought up.btw literally every analyst post-finals said that miami would have the eastern conference locked up if the big 3 returned. just like every analyst agreed during the season that the cavs had derailed their team far too much to...