or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

Those aren't goin for crazy expensive on ebay anymore? that's semi-surprising. I like my pair a lot.
they mark it as like $30, dont worry about it.
I only feel this way because I missed out on the pre-order after looking for the coat for years...MCers don't know how lucky they got it to have gdl as a guide.Hoping heavily for the B&S market to prove fruitful.
PLEASE, if anyone has any qualms or changes of heart whatsoever and ordered a charcoal/charcoal Merino in size 4, PLEASE let me know. I handled this piece 3-4 years ago and it made me fall in love with the brand. I've regretted not having enough money to buy it then ever since, and I'm heartbroken that I couldn't get to a computer today after the pre-order dropped. If you have second thoughts, please PM.
What was the SWD scent/cologne thread? Can't seem to find it and I need to up that game.
I'm selling this beautiful SS blazer. Now that gdl has indoctrinated CM to Schneider a bit, I hope you can appreciate this blazer. It has a thick, felt-like fabric with a great hand, NWT, with a beautiful knit shawl collar. Let me know if you have any questions (e.g. int'l shipping). Price: $349 shipped --> $299 shipped Retailed for ~$730 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere Made in Belgium Size 4 (but take a look at the measurements, since it fits bigger than some size...
I'm selling a wonderful unlined unstructured navy Boglioli K Jacket. It's 90% cashmere, 10% silk, for a great smooth, cool hand in a thin material. Interest check: $500 USD shipped Made in Italy Double vented Working cuffs 3-roll-2 Size 48 Comes with the tag and a roll of colored buttons Totally new, unopened breast pocket Measurements: Chest: 20" Shoulders (back): 17.25" Sleeve: 26.25" Length (boc): 28.25"
I'm selling a wonderful unlined unstructured navy Boglioli K Jacket. It's 90% cashmere, 10% silk, for a great smooth, cool hand in a thin material. Interest check: $500 USD shipped Made in Italy Double vented Working cuffs 3-roll-2 Size 48 Comes with the tag and a roll of colored buttons Totally new, unopened breast pocket Measurements: Chest: 20" Shoulders (back): 17.25" Sleeve: 26.25" Length (boc): 28.25"
I'm selling this beautiful SS blazer. It has a thick, felt-like fabric with a great hand, NWT, with a beautiful knit shawl collar. Let me know if you have any questions (e.g. int'l shipping). Price: $349 shipped --> $299 shipped Retailed for ~$730 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere Made in Belgium Size 4 (but take a look at the measurements, since it fits bigger than some size 4 shirting) Knit shawl lapel Roped shoulders Single vent Single button working cuff Hidden...
"look into it" = google her namehttp://knowyourmeme.com/memes/desiree-jennings-dystonia-hoaxit's just irresponsible to not get vaccinated and not have your kids vaccinated. potentially fatal, permanently scarring, easily preventable, previously eradicated diseases are coming back just because of these idiot parents.