or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

what are rookies for if not carrying bags for vets????? not like byron scott is playing him (he prefers himself some boozer) so you know randle has time to be the bellhop
the lakers are going to be AMAZING this year. in their last two games they've taken 3 3s and 5 3s! they've missed all of them! laker blogs are already saying that the byron scott era is just like the mike brown era but even worse. this is boozer today down 21 pts to the jazz i'm incredibly excited to see what kobe does this year
thanks for the help! will do.
yeah, that'd be embarrassing, but that's not the issue. not sure if they're looking for the whole circumference, so i tried doubling the measurements, but it spit out a 48S US. regardless, just trying to get an idea of if suit supply generally fits TTS; anybody know if that's the case?
so excited for dion to be a more outspoken chalmers hahaahhah
thanks! this looks like just the thing i was looking for. heard of suit supply b4, never tried it out.anybody have advice re: sizing? i plugged in my measurements and it suggested size 34??
SWD guy here, looking for any tips on any affordable classic tux. I got a wedding to go to in about a month, and the real upper limit of my budget is about $700 or so. I'm just looking for something that fits a lot better than a men's wearhouse rental (honestly I'd buy a Uniqlo in a second if they had em). Any advice? I'd much appreciate it.
yea im just not believing it until i see it during the season and they're not hemorrhaging points. frontcourt of love and thompson offers literally 0 basket protection. draftexpress is predraft but the vast majority of players don't grow any after they turn 19...like there's giannis and paul george, but i don't know of anyone else. fwiw draft express doesn't have anthony bennett's exact measurements, but they approximate him at 6'7. the tv deal is really exciting, but it...
ah, basketball reference says 6'8. i found him on the draft express pre-draft measurements, which are basically the holy grail, which say 6'7.5 barefoot, 6'8.75" in shoes. i guess it depends what year of haslem you're talking about. he basically didn't play last year. and i don't think he played too much the year b4 that? but playing as the backup to 5 is, regardless, very different from tristan thompson potentially starting at the 5. i read an article or two saying...
uhhh what are you talking about. tristan thompson is 6'8. haslem is also 6'8 and joel anthony is 6'9. plus they never had haslem play 5, they always used bosh there. they used haslem at the 4 and he still got abused a lot. joel anthony was really good at pick and roll defense, so he was passable.i will say i haven't watched very much cavs so i can't make a solid judgment on thompson's defense. but i've literally never read a single thing, stats or analysis or...