or Connect

Posts by Brothersport

prelim all star votes are in of note: kobe's incredible lead, kyrie is a starter so far, drummond is more popular than i'd thought, and giannis requires a smaller font size
kyrie back. warriors cavs is gonna be fucking awesome on christmas
kobe is playing well recently!! houston still fucking everything up, ty lawson is shooting i think 15% in his last few games and is on the "trade market" i.e. he's gonna get dumped immediately. houston is by far the weirdest story in the league so far. jeremy lin scored 35 pts last night so he is still awesome, and he is on a 2 yr $4 mil contract.
shut the fuck up
shocked idnfl isnt on the cutting edge of culture and lingo
uh yea thats half of it
this is the best thing i have ever seen in my life and i will watch it once a day til the end of time
For sale is a new pair of MMM "replica combat boots" in size EU41. An incredible and unique leather treatment, creating a faded black/charcoal cross-hatching pattern on a super soft and supply suede leather. Like nothing I've ever seen before. Great Margiela shape you're used to, made in Italy. Unfortunately too small for me, and transcontinental return shipping back to La Garconne is untenable. Comes with original MMM box and two shoe bags. Just let me know if you have...
Up for sale: a brand new in box pair of beautiful Carmina Classic Wingtips in brown calf in size UK8. Rain last, leather sole, made in Spain. Unfortunately too small for me, selling at a loss. Shipped CONUS with the Carmina box and its included shoe bags. Same product as listed here: http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-classic-wingtip Let me know if you have any questions or offers!
oh yeah i meant the fans, not the players. boston players don't seem to complain an inordinate amount. draymond def has a huge shtick, and the clippers, etc.i'm aware of heinsohn's history and it makes his performance no better. there's a reason that he used to do national analysis and now is just the local boston guy and i'm gonna guess it wasn't a solely voluntary career move.celts are super weird. advanced stat ppl were really high on them coming into the season cuz...