or Connect

Posts by XenoXwarriorprincess

Get her a nice book.
You need to get rid of fluids, most THC builds up in the bloodstream, especially in the arteries near the wrists. I'll let you connect the dots.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Man, I have no clue what that means. b Me neither, but I think it has to with Warcraft, so the fact that I don't know is making me very happy.
Quote: Originally Posted by photofabix I'll bite: VNV Nation Nick Drake The Dresden Dolls Eels Camera Obscura You're the dude that got bit by the hip grift. How could she have ever known you have a first edition vinyl of Dear Catastrophe Waitress if it wasn't true love?
My thesis is that the OP is the reason for Vin Diesel, Applebees and Wal Mat. Congratulations, asshole. You are why the rest of the world hates America.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Yet another mind-blowing tagutcow WAYWT: Solis Company x 2 / SFx5EP / R.M.Williams Comfort Turnout Even I think I need a haircut! This is Styleforum, not the Soundgarden Official Fan Club 15th fucking reunion. Cut your hair and maybe get some kind of job where you actually need that wallet chain - because, sweetie, blockbuster ain't doing too hot in this economy.
Dear God, is it possible to be LESS inventive? This is so fucking mundane it makes A.P.C. 09 look like Gaultier.