or Connect

Posts by XenoXwarriorprincess

I usually post under a name but don't necessarily want my social activities being associated with it (too easy to go from that name to my real name) So Friday night I went from work to this cute girls apartment. Id been kind of dating her and she bought as some molly (pure MDMA) we each did lines and killed a bottle of cheap champagne. Some more friends came by and we went to this bar/rock club where I caught the end of this band Cold Cave, pretty sick Joy...
Quote: Originally Posted by jeannoob i believe he just means ray ban, since bausch & lomb founded ray ban. Ray Ban used to be owned by Bausch & Lomb, and I prefer the Ray Bans of that era to the modern Luxxotica ones. Vintage Ray Bans should say Bausch & Lomb on the inside and won't have the Ray Ban logo on the lense. I'd also be interested in just Bausch & Lomb branded frames
I really like this collection. As a 18-30 year old male in the Northeast, the though of spending hundreds of dollars on ugly things that make me look like I shop drunk at boardwalks in touristy beach towns exclusively makes my dick hard.
"When I'm in all black" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Swagger.
Might be interested in a baby if no questions are asked. PM me.
Take her to Six Flags.
I don't know the difference between Dusty and Dopey and I conflate their posts in to a single entity.
I knew this thread was missing something.