or Connect

Posts by ZON_JR

Quote: Originally Posted by pandabear2cute4u ( Unreadable prose and unbearable shirt photos deleted.) Please pick a new user name and then come back.
Quote: Originally Posted by Newstyle I'm really digging this look. Very nice, casual and a good play of colors. I like how the bag matches the cardigan. This rivals some of the best comments at the Sartorialist.
Rentboy.
Like I give a shit about your holiday tie line.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Tough to tell from the pics on my laptop, but what makes those Strands "seconds"? The fact that they are made by AE.
Shell cordovan AE penny loafers: http://cgi.ebay.com/ALLEN-EDMONDS-BR...item1c16435179
I always drive when I'm that drunk. No reason to fuck up the clothes passing out, getting beaten up, etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by detroiter any other ideas for this? Magic reweavers doesnt seem to be around anymore? dshin, any help? I will glady drive to ann arbor. I don't know why you don't have your girlfriend doing this search for you. These guys are awfully busy.
155 mind-numbingly positive comments
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Thanks... and I agree Nii. Thanks for the advice guys - but I agree, this spread is much better than my older shirts. Got a few more I will test drive this week. Awesome. Im digging your style, man. This is great! Nice man. I knew you would make that work. Much better than the other 2 or 3 looks - pants fit is better, and a nice navy tie would finish this perfectly. Nice color selection,...