or Connect

Posts by ZON_JR

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Attempting to emulate this look, less the hat... and You want the Fedora Lounge. Place is full of middle-aged trans-gendered women and guys in fedoras. They will worship and adore you. Never a word of criticism.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Look at her stupid camera wristrap in her pocket. Probably going to take a pic of her lunch in an hour and tumblr it through her myfi Just like any self-respecting iGent would. What's the problem?
Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy ("Ecru" OCBD) Waiting for the bus to the Senior Center.
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer On the contrary, I think an excellent strategy might be to select a handful of SFers who share a style you admire, then emulate them until you get on solid sartorial footing. At that point, you can more effectively experiment and develop your own twists based on that foundation. Seems like a good way to improve swiftly and methodically. Interesting suggestion but the result of this is usually bracelets,...
There's a dress code at Outback?
Yes, but I would be naked underneath it.
Would you mind if I came along? I'll check my book but I think I'm free.
I was thinking about Mr. Sam this morning on my bike ride. My random endorfin-fueled thoughts obviously control all your lives.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman You guys should stop poking fun at OP. You may see a funny story, but I took a psychology class in college, so I know what's really going on here. OP is confessing to us that his Uncle sexually abused him. This is is cry for help. Allow me to break it down for you if you want to waste another 10 minutes. This was a funny idea but maybe went on for way too long.
Quote: Originally Posted by meister I'd be asking for them to be sent to you as they were not specifically excluded. They weren't specifically included, as was the box. Be nice, make an offer for them.