or Connect

Posts by 69clyde

This has easily been the 10 or so most entertaining pages since I have been coming here!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell Link/pic not working. http://www.google.com/search?q=tods+...w&ved=0CCAQsAQ
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe Congratulations on becoming a part of the next step in the stultification of the human race. Facebook and Twitter have strict character limits. CNN posts ultra-brief bullet-point summaries beside every article. How many years/generations will it be until a complicated thought -- anything that cannot be summed up in a declarative sentence of a few short words -- is entirely beyond most of the human species? For...
somewhere between the tee and the green  that's where things came apart at the seams out of control, first left and then right  where's my titleist, it's nowhere in sight I punch out of the woods and into the sand  I have a sad, sinking feeling a double-bogey's close at hand but with the flick of wrist and a long held sigh  just look at that golf ball as it takes it flight it finds the green with plenty of roll  oh my god, it going straight toward the...
Outsourceing
Stan Getz and James Brown...Why James Brown had to die before I dicovered how awesome he was is sad...
David and David: Welcome to the boomtown
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Hate to hear that story, but glad you're alright. I used to drive drunk quite a bit in my twenties, a practice that I justified by telling myself that I lived in LA, that it was impractical and expensive to take cabs around such a sprawling city, and that everyone pretty much has to drive drunk to get home from bars. One night, while driving home only mildly buzzed, I drove my car off a freeway and totally...
Once upon a time, long ago, there was a dumb ass 27 year old (we'll call him 69clyde). AT the time clyde played in a band and one Saturday night Clyde band played on a Saturday night, which also happen to be Clydes birthday. Clyde was wasted. Luckily the bar was out in the country where there was minimum to no traffic after 2:00 am. Clyde decided he was okay enough to ride his brand new Honda Goldwing Interstate home. Big fucking mistake. So Clyde pops in Pearl Jam...
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith Century 21 department store, they have stores in new york and new jersey.. Google them I'm on the next plane