or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box Alfred Sargent "Herrick" cap toe brogue oxfords in size 10 UK / 10.5 US. Cherry color, which I'd describe as a reddish brown, goodyear welted with closed channel soles. A terrific value which I'd put easily on par with C&J benchgrade, if not handgrade. Retail for $595, asking $375 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. Includes shoe bags and polishing cloth. NOW $349 Also have...
Offering for sale a brand new with tags and in the package set of Derek Rose pajamas. They are Lingfield pure cotton satin stripe classic fit pajamas in navy, size medium. (EU 50 / UK 40) Description from Derek Rose: Styled for comfort and relaxation, these are classic satin stripe pajamas of the kind we've built our reputation on. As worn by Kevin Spacey as Frank Underwood in House of Cards. Derek Rose has built his name on these satin stripe men's pajamas. Made from...
Offering for sale a brand new in the box pair of Edward Green Dover's in size 10/10.5E. Dark Oak calfskin on the 606 last. Easily Edward Green's most iconic shoe in the classic leather/last combination that is very hard to find at a significant discount. As you can see from the most current imprint on the insole, these are very recent, not old stock that has been lying around for years. A nearly identical pair of was my first pair of EG's 6 years ago or so and remain...
Offering for sale a few brand new with tags sport coats from Canali. All are brand new, unaltered and perfect condition. (the brown check have marker writing on the interior pocket tags) Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Canali sizes 50R EU, 52R EU and 52L EU (I may also be able to get 54R and 54L EU), brown, beige with a touch of blue check, 100% wool, 3 to 4 season weight, two button front side vents, fully lined, double...
I picked up that Luciano Barbera Sartoriale, but it's a bit big for me. I will be returning it shortly, but before I do, I'm happy to pass along at cost if anyone is interested.
Offering for sale a few brand new with tags sports from Todd Snyder and Hugo Boss. All are brand new in perfect condition, prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Todd Snyder Made in the USA size 38S, Mayfair fit (a bit slimmer fitting) 100% wool, navy windowpane, asking $159. NOW $145 -> $135CH = 19.75SH = 17SL = 24.75BOC = 27 [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Todd Snyder Made in the USA size 40S, Mayfair fit, (a bit slimmer fitting) 100% wool, navy...
Offering for sale a few brand new with tags suits in basic staple colors and patterns. All are the Milburn II model from Hickey Freeman's Sterling Collection which offers half canvas construction and retails for around $1,200+. Great basic 100% wool suits that are made in the USA. All are two button front, side vents and flat front pants. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) 38S narrow bead stripe SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) 42R grey...
Offering for sale a pair of new in the box Bally Scribe brogue cap toe oxfords in size 10 UK / 11 US. For those not aware, Scribe is Bally's very top line of shoes, above their non-Scribe Goodyear Welted shoes (that retail for around $650-750). Scribe shoes also utilize Goodyear welt construction but are made at a higher level. Medium brown color. Very small amount of creasing on right shoe from having been tried on in store. Retail $950, asking $375 including USPS...
My last pants threaded was cluttered with all the pairs previously sold, so starting a new thread with what's left and some new additions. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Incotex sizes 30, 38, 40 and 42 available, Peter High Comfort model, 100% super 100's wool, flat front, medium brown/tan color, retail $375, asking $125.30:W = 15R = 10.25I = 37.25LO = 8.538:W = 19R = 11I = 38.5LO = 8.87540:W = 20R = 11.5I = 39LO = 9.12542:W =...
Offering for sale a brand new with tags Eidos navy blue blazer / sport coat in size 48C EU (approximately 38 short US). 100% silk, three roll two front buttons, patch pockets, side vents, partially lined. Sleeves are unfinished and buttons are included. Fantastic jacket for coming spring and summer. Asking $375 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. Ch = 20 Sh = 17.875 Sl = 25 BOC = 28.5