or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Offering for sale a brand new with tags Barbour Sporting Featherweight Climate Sporting Jacket in size large. Olive color. http://www.orvis.co.uk/p/barbour-sporting-featherweight-climate/6y23 Made from a tough and robust GORE-TEX® Ripstop outer, the Sporting Featherweight Climate has a soft and warm inner fleece and is extremely lightweight while still retaining excellent freedom of movement in the shoulders for shooting; it's waterproof, windproof, and breathable. With...
Offering for sale a brand new with tags Barbour X Land Rover Keenshaw jacket in size medium. Black waxed cotton with quilted lining. For reference I'm usually a 42 mens suit and it's a bit too small on me (even over just a t-shirt). Retail $695, asking $225 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. This will only be offered for a few days and then it's gone. NOW $189 "A stylish winter jacket for any occasion, the Keenshaw has been designed...
Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box suede plain toe bluchers from Brunello Cucinelli. Size 43 Euro/10 US. (I'm a 10.5D US and they're about a half size small on me) Supple olive suede with Vibram Gumlite soles. Includes original box, shoe bags and pouch with brush and extra laces. Retail was around $800+, asking $249 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.
Offering for sale a couple pairs of preowned shoes made by Crockett & Jones. Prices include USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) Peal & Co made by Crockett & Jones, size 10.5D US, brown calfskin spit toe with leather sole, very lightly worn, great condition, asking $169 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) Tom James made by Crockett & Jones, size 10D US, black calfskin cap toe with leather soles, lightly worn, great condition, asking $129 [[SPOILER]]
Sorry, just saw this. Yes, I'm always open to at least a modest discount for multiple items, sometimes more.
Offering for sale a brand new with tags shirt from Eidos. Size 16.5, white/charcoal/dark green stripe, spread collar with barrel cuffs. Retail $315, asking $99 including USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost. NOW $89 -> $85 Ch = 23 Sl = 37
Offering for sale a few brand new with tags formal shirts from Isaia. Sizes 15.5, 16.5 and 17 available. Solid white Riva cotton with pleated bib, french cuffs, spread collar, lots of hand stitching and big MOP buttons. Retail $695, asking $119 including USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost. NOW $10915.5:Ch = 21.75Sl = 35.516.5:Ch = 24Sl = 3617:Ch = 24.5Sl = 36.25 [[SPOILER]]
Offering for sale two pair of brand new in the box Crockett & Jones Connaught oxfords. Sizes 8.5 US and 10 US (made for Barney's and labeled in US sizing). Classic black calfskin cap toe oxford/balmoral style. 1st quality, perfect condition. Retail was $635, asking $349 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. LAST PAIR (size 8.5) NOW $325Size 10: SOLD [[SPOILER]] Size 8.5: [[SPOILER]]
Offering for sale some inexpensive shoes from Wolverine's 1883 line. All are brand new in the box and prices included USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NIB Wolverine 1883 Julian Chukka boots in taupe waxed suede uppers with crepe soles, made in Portugal. Sizes 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 available. Retail $160, asking $69 including USPS Priority to the US. NOW $65 [[SPOILER]] 2) NIB Wolverine 1883 Javier plain toe shoes in brown leather with rubber soles, made...
Offering for sale a brand new with tags solid white dress shirt from Brooks Brothers. Size 16x34, moderately spread collar, french cuffs, retail $92, asking $39 including USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.