or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Selling a few NWT shirts from Kiton and Isaia. Prices include USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Isaia size 15/38, white/yellow check, moderately spread collar and barrel cuffs, retail $450, asking $135 [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Isaia size 16/41, white/blue stripes, moderately spread collar and barrel cuffs, retail $395, asking $135 [[SPOILER]] 3) NWT Isaia size 16/41, white/light blue/pink check, moderately spread collar and barrel cuffs, retail $450,...
Selling two brand new with tags suits from Samuelsohn. Both are brand new, unaltered with unfinished sleeves and buttons included. Asking $399 each including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Samuelsohn suit, 40R, Beckett model, gray with blue plaid, two button front, side vents, flat front pants, 100% wool natural stretch fabric woven in Italy, made in Canada with full canvas construction.Ch = 21.25Sh = 18Sl = 25.75BOC = 29.5W =...
Selling a brand new with tags Canali cotton suit in size 50R EU. Beige/Stone color, made of 98% cotton/2% elastane, two button front, side vents. Sleeves are unfinished and buttons are included. Retail $1,695, asking $449 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. Ch = 21.25 Sh = 18.5 Sl = 25.25 BOC = 30 W = 16.75 R = 10.75 I = 36 LO = 8.25
Selling a pair of brand new in the box Grenson Moorgate black cap toe shoes. Size 10.5 UK which is approximately a 11.5 US. These are currently selling on Grenson's site for $815 here: http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/moorgate Asking $199 including USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.
Selling a couple brand new with tags lighter weight jackets from Isaia. Both are size 54 EU. I'm normally a 42 US jacket and they fit me comfortably, not slim, but not too loose. I could easily wear them with a sweater underneath. They would likely be a slimmer fit for a 44 US in my opinion. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.I may possibly be able to get either of these in size 56 if there is interest.1) NWT Isaia size...
I say "approx" as it's tough to say that they would universally fit anyone who wears an 11D US due to differences in foot shape, last, etc. That being said, I can't see any way they would fit some who wears an 11.5D US, definitely more of an 11D. I'm usually a 10.5D US and I'd say they are a half size large on me. For everyone that I know, G&G nearly always fits a half size down from their US size. (I normally take a 10 UK in G&G).
I'm not sure what last they are on. Outsole measures 12 7/8" x 4 1/4" and insole is approximately 12 1/4" long. I'm normally a 10.5D US and owned a pair of these in 9.5 UK before that fit me well.
Thanks, I'm shocked they are still around. For what it's worth many of the latest Polo made in Italy sport coats are no longer made by Corneliani and only retail for about half of what these did.
I'd say "slimmish" is a fair description, but not super slim. I kept a pair of 36 for myself, I can't wear super slim Inco's, but found these to be a nice trim fit without being to slim, but simmer than some of the fuller cut Inco's I own.
My last pants thread is getting really cluttered with all the sold items, so I'm starting a new thread for these new pants I recently picked up and will migrate the remaining from the last thread here soon. Prices include USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Incotex Sartoriale sizes 30 and 38 available, 100% super 150's wool, charcoal, flat front, slimmer fit, made in Italy, retail $695 asking $18930:W 15R 9I 37.5LO 738: SOLDW 18.75R 9.75I 38.5LO...