or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Offering for sale a pair of brand new with tags Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Folding Liteforce polorized sunglasses. Black frames with polarized green classic G-15 lenses, size 55-18, made in Italy. Retail for $225, asking $99 including USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost. See them at Ray-Ban here: http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/RB4223%20MALE%20006-new%20wayfarer%20folding%20liteforce-black/8053672352795
Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box Brooks Brothers sterling silver barbell style cufflinks. Never worn, only taken out for pictures. These retail for $225 at Brooks Brothers (currently on sale for $169), I'm asking $75 including USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost. See at Brooks Brothers here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Sterling-Silver-Barbell-Cuff-Links/780C,default,pd.html
These are an insanely good deal!
Offering for sale a few brand new with tags Eton shirts. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance.1) NWT Size 15, slim fit, spread collar, blue stripe, barrel cuffs, retail $255, asking $85. NOW$79 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Size 15.5, contemporary fit, light blue grid check, barrel cuffs, moderately spread collar, retail $255, asking $85. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3) NWT Size 15.5, contemporary fit, light blue check, barrel cuffs, moderately spread collar, retail $255,...
Offering for sale a pair of brand new with tags Levis Vintage Clothing 1967 505 Selvedge Jeans in size 34x34. Retail $240, asking $79 including USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost.
Offering for sale a bunch of size 36 pants that I'd been holding back for myself. I'm switching to a much more casual job where I'll wear jeans every day so i can't justify keeping these when I already own far more pants than I'll ever need. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.I also have a few other pairs of size 36ish pants in my other pants thread previously listed still avaiable.1) NWT Oxxford size 36, Radcliff model (their...
Offering for sale a few pairs of brand new with tags mens jeans from Citizens of Humanity. All are in perfect condition and first quality (came from Nordstrom). Prices include USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Citizens of Humanity "Core" slim straight leg, sizes 29, 30 and 36 available, Baron wash (dark), 98% cotton/2% elastane, made in USA, retail $189, asking $69 [[SPOILER]] 29:W = 14.75R = 10I = 34LO = 7.530:W = 15.25R = 10.25I = 34LO = 7.75...
Added 25 more the last couple days including some sizes 35/36 US / 52 EU in previously listed styles that I was holding back for myself. Also, limited time special offer on sizes 30, 40 and 42.
I've sent you an email, thanks!
These are all items that I purchased for myself, but am looking at more casual dress for work and buying a home soon so need to clean out the closets. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Canali suit, size 52L EU, gray plaid with a hint of blue running through it, 100% wool, two button front, side vents, flat front pants, sleeves are unfinished and I seem to have misplaced the buttons, but can easily be replaced by any tailor. ...