or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Offering for sale a brand new with tags solid white dress shirt from Brooks Brothers. Size 16x34, moderately spread collar, french cuffs, retail $92, asking $39 including USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.
Offering for sale a bunch of brand new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirts. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost. Buy more than one and take $5 off each shirt after the first.1) White and gray stripe, sizes 17 and 17.5 available, moderately spread collar, barrel cuffs, regular fit, retail $395, asking $85 [[SPOILER]] 2) Purple and white mini houndstooth check, sizes 16, 16.5, 17 and 17.5 available, moderately spread collar, barrel...
Offering for sale a new with tags Canali overcoat from their "Kei" (more modern with less structure) line. Size 50R EU, 100% wool, burgundy and grey herringbone, retail $2,095, asking $425 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. Ch = 22 Sh = 18.25 Sl = 25.75 BOC = 37.5
Sorry, just saw this. Yes, it's more of a fall/winter weight.
Thanks for the plugs! For a very limited time, mention you saw these here and take an extra 10% off the listed prices!
I'm downsizing my shoe collection due to a switch to a very casual job and to fund costs from a new house purchase. Many more to come soon. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) Edward Green Inverness size 10UK/10.5US E888 last, chestnut antique calfskin. Worn about 10 times, great condition. Includes lasted shoe trees that retail for about $150 alone plus original box, shoe bags and polishing cloth. Asking $625. SOLD...
Hah! Thanks...
Offering for sale a dozen new with tags shirts from Charvet (made in France). Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.Buy more than 1 and take 10% off your total purchase!1) NWT White and blue bengal stripe, size 17L, french cuff, moderately spread collar, retail $615, asking $169 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Light blue, size 17, barrel cuffs, moderately spread collar, retail $650, asking $179SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3) NWT Lavender, size 16L, barrel...
Continuing to clear out my closet due to a job change and move. Offering for sale 7 pairs of boots that I purchased for myself. Prices include USPS Priority shipping with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NIB Crockett & Jones, Chelsea 5 model in brown scotch grain, size 10.5D US. Brand new in perfect condition and include box and C&J shoe bags. Retail $740, asking $425 NOW $409 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) NIB Crockett & Jones Islay boots in dark brown roughout...
Offering for sale two pair of Crockett & Jones Heswall shoes. Size 10D US. Wingtip blucher in calfskin leather with Dainite rubber sole. I bought these both brand new to be my occasional rainy day shoes in Southern California, but have moved and changed to a far more casual job so no longer need them. Both have always been store with trees (not included), removed for pictures in order to show true condition. Retail $695 each.Dark Brown - worn once, excellent, near new...