or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box Chelsea boots from Crockett & Jones. They are the Chelsea 5 model in brown scotch grain, size 10.5D US. Brand new in perfect condition and include box and C&J shoe bags. Retail $740, asking $425 including USPS Priority to the US. [[SPOILER]]
Offering for sale two pairs of brand new in the box boots from Red Wing. Both are made in the USA, first quality and prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NIB Red Wing 8146 "Roughneck" 6" Moc Toe boots size 10.5, briar oil slick leather uppers (brown) with Vibram lug outsoles. Retail $270, asking $179 [[SPOILER]] 2) NIB Red Wing 3145 Chukka work boots, size 10.5D, burnt orange suede, retail $240, asking $135 SOLD [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the feature! Mention you saw them here and I'll take 10% off each.
Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box Edward Green "Winford" in Oyster suede. Size 8/8.5 on the D202 last. EG shoe trees are included! Asking $525 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. NOW $499 Did I mention these INCLUDE the EG shoe trees which retail for nearly $150 by themselves!?
Offering for sale two pairs of brand new Crockett & Jones "Lowndes" double monks in brown grain calfskin. Made for Barneys and listed sizes are US sizes on the 348 last. Beautiful shoes that retail for $685. Asking $425 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. Sizes 8D US (includes original box and shoe bags) and 10D US (includes generic shoe box and original shoe bags). BOTH SOLD!
Thanks! Just added a few more sizes plus a few more coming soon.
Offering for sale a few pair of brand new with tags wool trousers. All are brand new, unaltered and in perfect condition. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, elsewhere at cost.I still have many pants left in my prior pants threads, will work on consolidating them all soon.1) NWT Incotex size 36, darker brown, 100% wool, "Peter" High Comfort model, flat front, retail $375, asking $135.W = 18R = 10.625I = 38.5LO = 9 [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Canali size 52 EU, 98%...
24"
Offering for sale a brand new with tags Filson Down Cruiser jacket in size medium and dark tan color. I've used a stock photo for now, but can add actual pictures shortly. Brand new, first quality, perfect condition. Retail $695, asking $279 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. NOW $259 Here is a link to the same jacket on Filson's website: http://www.filson.com/men/coats-jackets/down-cruiser-10652.html
Offering for sale a brand new with tags suit from Canali. Size 50R EU (40R US), solid charcoal gray, two button front, side vents, flat front pants. Perfect condition, unaltered. Three to four season weight, recent season, retail around $2,000, asking $649 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, elsewhere at cost. NOW $599 -> $575 -> $549 Ch = 22 Sh = 18 Sl = 25.5 BOC = 30 W = 17 R = 10.375 I = 36.5 LO = 8.5