or Connect

Posts by jreigen

For sale is a pair of brand new in the box plain toe bluchers from Canali. Size 40.5 Eu, which I believe is around a 8 US, but I'm not certain. Beautiful burnished gray. Some light creasing and sole marks from being tried on in store. Retail was around $600, asking $275 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. Approximate outsole measurements: 11.25" x 3.875"
If someone here got the 10 Arran's and they don't work for you - please, Please, PLEASE, let me know!
Great stuff!
Not my size, but I've got to think this would could snatched up extremely quickly! Solid navy suits are terribly tough to find at a good discount like this.
Selling a brand new with tags Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece suit. Size 41R, 100% wool, solid black, three button front, side vents, double reverse pleated pants. Hand tailored in the USA with lots of hand work. Has a few light marks along the back seems as pictured, I believe this is tailor's chalk that should easily come out, no signs of actually having been altered. Thread for top button is starting to come loose as pictured, a very simple fix. Sleeves are...
Selling a brand new with tags Polo Ralph Lauren black leather jacket. Size XL, buttery soft leather, tattersall check cotton lining, button adjusters at cuffs and bottom sides. Really nice jacket that retailed for $695, asking $275 including USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. Ch = 24.5 Sh = 20.75 Sl = 27
Selling a few brand new with tags cashmere sweaters. All are brand new in perfect condition and great for coming fall and winter weather. Prices include USPS Priority to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.1) NWT Cruciani size 56 EU, 100% cashmere, quarter zip collar, dark navy blue, made in Italy, nice medium weight, good for wearing alone or layering. Retail $695, asking $159Ch = 23.5Sh = 18.75Sl = 26.252) NWT Cruciani sizes 50 EU and 56 EU available, 100% cashmere,...
I'm selling a brand new with tags attached Canali suit. Size 54R EU, but measures slim, probably good for a 42R US. Charcoal gray, 100% wool, two button front, side vents, flat front pants. Perfect staple suit! Flawless condition, no signs of having been altered and no outlet markings. Retailed just shy of $2,000, asking $599 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. Ch = 22.25 Sh = 18.75 Sl = 26.25 BOC = 30.5 W = 18.5 R = 10.25 I =...
Sorry, I'm afraid this is it. That's another one I wish I could have found in my size.
Thanks! I was very disappointed I couldn't get a 42L for myself.