or Connect

Posts by jreigen

I have a pair of brand new in the box Gucci horsebit loafers in size 10 US that I'm considering selling. They are the classic 1953 loafer in black leather with silver horsebit and leather soles. Brand new, unworn and in perfect condition. Price would be $325 shipped via USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. Using stock photos for now, but if any interest I can take and add actual pictures tonight.
Good deal!
Starting a new thread with the last couple suits from my last thread and a couple of new ones. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Canali size 50R EU, Navy blue with pinstripes, 100% wool, two button front, side vents, flat front pants, sleeves unfinished and buttons are missing, but should easily and inexpensively be replaced by any decent tailor. Retail $1,895, asking $525Pictures are a size 56 EU that I sold...
Welcome to the forums. As a friendly reminder, this thread is not the place to advertise your own goods for sale.
Nice, would likely buy these if they were a 9.5UK.
Clearing out a bunch of shoes that either didn't work out for me or that I can't justify keeping regardless of how much I'd like to. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NIB Brooks Brothers Black Fleece (made in England by Crockett & Jones) size 10D US, double monks in burnished tan calfskin, double leather soles, don't look like they have ever been tried on. Box is a bit banged up. Retail $700, asking $449 [[SPOILER]] 2)...
Would buy, but seems no shipping to US
Great buy on a staple suit!
Selling a few pairs of brand new in the box Crockett & Jones "Malton" brogue cap toe oxfords. Retail was over $600. Price is firm, will sell here for $329 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. Size 9 US black: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Crockett-Jones-Malton-Black-Mens-Shoes-9-US-England-605-/371234566931?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item566f4df313 Size 9.5 US...
Selling a couple pairs of shoes that didn't work out for me. (I'm normally a 10.5D US and both of these are about a half size to small) Prices include USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NIB Alden two eyelet chukka in sand suede, 10D, flex welt sole, unlined, Leydon last. Retail $510, asking $259. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) NIB Brooks Brothers Black Fleece (made in England by Crockett & Jones) size 10D US, double monks in burnished tan calfskin, double...