or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Just added a bunch of staple Zanella's plus a few others.
I took a chance on these to see if they'd work for me, but they didn't so offering them here before returning. If no interest I'll be returning them Friday at noon. Brand new with tags Isaia dinner jackets/ sport coats in sizes 54R and 54L. Black plaid, 65% wool/35% silk, single button front, peak lapels, side vents. Sleeves are unfinished and buttons included in matching fabric pouch. Retail at $3,175, my price $475 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US,...
I bought this for myself, but it didn't work for me so I'm offering it here before returning it. If no interest, I'll be returning it Friday at noon. Brand new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna mainline sport coat size 54 Long Euro, Mila Fit (Slimmer with softer shoulders), navy and gray shepherds check, two button front, side vents, fully lined. Sleeves are unfinished and buttons are included in Zegna pouch. Retail was just under $1,900, my price would be $550 including...
Selling two brand new with tags Canali sport coats that were purchased for myself. I've been buying too many lately and need to let a few go. Both are brand new in perfect condition with tags attached. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere. Also, please see my other threads for more suits and sport coats, many in size 42L. I'm always happy to offer at least a small discount for combined shipping for multiple items. 1) NWT...
I had 2 of 54 and sold both.
They are.
Good deal!
Just ran into a pair of brand new in the box Allen Edmonds Park Ave in size 9.5D. Dark brown burnished calfskin leather. Still unlaced and don't look to have ever been tried on. They are current stock with the latest footbed design, currently retail for $385. Price would be $285 including USPS Priority with insurance, international shipping would be at actual cost. If any interest I can get actual pictures posted.
.5 size smaller and I'd be all over these.
I've accumulated a few pairs of gloves that I really don't need living in Southern California, so letting them go. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipping elsewhere.1) Ralph Lauren Purple Label - Tobacco suede, cashmere lined, size 10, retail $195, asking $85. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) Dents leather with rabbit fur lining, sizes 9 and 10 available, retail $160, asking $753) Paul Smith 100% cashmere cable knit, gray, retail $180, asking $65 ...