or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Selling a new with tags Brooks Brothers sport coat in size 41 Long. Gray herringbone, 100% wool, fall/winter weight, two button front, single vent, fully lined, sleeves are unfinished and buttons are included, made in the USA. Asking $149 including USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. CH = 22 SH = 19 SL = 26 BOC = 32.5
Nice prices. But yes, I also have this one and it is made in China:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-Oiled-Leather-Briefcase-Bag-/252067160710?hash=item3ab05fa286
Thanks!
Offering for sale a pair of brand new in the box John Lobb Kipling loafers in size 9 UK (10 US). Black calf on the 4596 last. I recently took a chance that these might work for me, but unfortunately they are a bit too small. (I'm normally a 10.5D US) Offering them here before I return them. Retail for $1,265, asking $599 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. Shoes are in perfect condition and include box and JL shoe bags. ...
Selling a bunch of great inexpensive items from J Crew & Billy Reid. All are brand new with tags. Shipping is not included and is $5 (this is less than it actually costs me) for any number of items via USPS Priority to the US, elsewhere at cost.1) NWT J Crew Cashmere crew neck sweaters, sizes large & XL, darker burgundy color, made of 100% Italian cashmere, retail $225, asking $75. NOW $69 [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT J Crew lightweight long sleeve shirts, sizes small, medium...
Thanks!
Selling a few great jackets from Hickey Freeman and Corneliani. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Hickey Freeman navy blazer, sizes 43R & 43L available, Sterling Collection (half canvassed, solid navy, 100% wool, two button front, side vents, fully lined, retail around $800-1,000. Great staple navy blazer. Asking $179. NOW $165 -> $14943R:Ch = 23Sh = 19Sl = 25.75BOC = 3043L:Ch = 23Sh = 19Sl = 26.5BOC = 31.5 [[SPOILER]]...
Got a couple packages in the mail... (forgive the EG Westminsters, wrong thread, I know)
Beautiful! I had a pair of these that I sold a year or two back and I've regretted it ever since. If these were a half size smaller I'd be all over them.
6 weeks and $75 ago...