or Connect

Posts by jreigen

LOL, seriously. Thanks for the plug!
12.5"x16"x3"
Selling a brand new with tags Polo Ralph Lauren briefcase in olive canvas and brown leather. Comes with leather shoulder strap. Brand new, 1st quality, perfect condition. Retail $300, asking $139 including USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. SOLD pending payment.
Very nice, I'd be all over these if 10/10.5.
Very nice, excellent price!
I have a pair of brand new in the box Gucci horsebit loafers in size 10 US that I'm considering selling. They are the classic 1953 loafer in black leather with silver horsebit and leather soles. Brand new, unworn and in perfect condition. Price would be $325 shipped via USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost. Using stock photos for now, but if any interest I can take and add actual pictures tonight.
Good deal!
Starting a new thread with the last couple suits from my last thread and a couple of new ones. Prices include USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.1) NWT Canali size 50R EU, Navy blue with pinstripes, 100% wool, two button front, side vents, flat front pants, sleeves unfinished and buttons are missing, but should easily and inexpensively be replaced by any decent tailor. Retail $1,895, asking $525 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) NWT Canali size...
Welcome to the forums. As a friendly reminder, this thread is not the place to advertise your own goods for sale.
Nice, would likely buy these if they were a 9.5UK.