or Connect

Posts by jreigen

Beautiful suit at a great price!
Just picked these up for myself, but just a bit large for my normally 10.5D US feet. Brand new in the box Gaziano & Girling St James II in size 10.5E UK (approx 11 D US). TG73 last, vintage oak calfskin. Amazing shoes, that I wish would've fit. Perfect condition and lasted shoe trees included. Asking $849 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.
Selling a pair of brand new in the box Red Wing 9166 Handsewn Chukka boots in sage suede size 8. Retail $310, asking $125 including USPS Priority to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.
Selling a pair of brand new in the box George Cleverley penny loafers in mink suede. Size 11E UK (approx 12D US). Beautiful shoes that retailed for about $700, asking $349 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, shipping elsewhere at cost.
Very nice, good price!
To be clear, I believe those pictures are from when they were new, not as they are today. Still a great buy.
I have a pair of those headed my way!
I struggle a bit with the TG73 last and knew this going in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's a bit too snug. The black oxford is TG73 10E and fits fine, the suede is the same size, but just a bit snug. The vintage oak is TG73 that I thought I'd try in 10.5E and is a bit big.
Excellent!