or Connect

Posts by Steel28

yes my friend, I do but already have Alden #8 Tankers + Alden natural Indy (from EP). I'm afraid another split-toe boot will be too similar and really want Oscar lasted nat Kudu boots for my cafe racer.
snuff suede semi brogues from Steve is one of the best I ever had. Extremely comfortable with some degree of sleekness. Forest last shape works amazing with pair of denim or trousers.Now, let's get natural Kudu jumpers GMTO on the road!
Another idea that I have is the following (same version as Epaulet made) Oscar last, Natural Kudu antelope leather jumper boots with flat welt and combo of commando and leather sole
Hi Mike, Is Carmina Anderson jumper boots in natural Kudu coming back soon?
Hello Gents, I know Rain last gets praised a lot but am I the only one who prefers Forest and Inca lasts? Forest last is my favourite last and if we can do chocolate or dark brown Chelsea it would be great.
I agree with you my friend. I'm about to do it though.
Good move!! I'm glad I got size M yesterday. Should last a lifetime with incredible patina.
After a lot of thinking and rationalizing...Horween brown horsehide moto jacket has been kopped. Love the light shade of this year horsehide. I was on the fence last year but decided it's time. If you think about, $800-900 will get you decent calf leather but you can't beat medium weight horsehide for a bit extra $.
I'm about to pull the trigger on Wyatt. If I do that, no more purchases for 2 months. Except for Garand trousers and SF collab
Thanks Mike. My wallet is ready.