or Connect

Posts by Steel28

Geller Breezy Pierre shirt in navy
About to pull the trigger on Breezy Pierre shirt in navy... Just ordered it for $155 from East Dane. Size 48.
Almost ready to pull the trigger on one of the bags from current stock @gdl203 Wanted to ask if there are any special projects/new arrivals are happing soon?
This is freaking incredible coat that I own. One of the best outwear pieces I ever purchased. GLWS, I would grab it in a second for that price.
No shit, they were pumping GYW like there's no tomorrow and there was no demand for them at all. Just my observation.What attracted me to their boots initially was SD construction and I'm glad they realized they what was happening.
About time Viberg realized that stitch down is what customers want.
you have minimum of 2 weeks or longer 😬
How many do we have for F-width Burnham? I hope to receive Thorpe GMTO on MH71 in F width very soon and can be more ready with confirmed sizing.
Decided to take advantage of the sale and picked up RG Richard pants in slubby black knit.
hmmm, I checked the measurements once again and size 50 should be good.edit: just purchased size 50 Richard pants in black/blue slubby knit. Hope they fit, it not I'll post it here/B&S.Always wanted those..very excited to get them.