or Connect

Posts by Steel28

Hi Mike, Is restock for speckled chambray coming soon by any chance? I think I'll pick up vintage black and indigo for now. I usually wear M in EPNY but it's fitted. I'll take size L this time.
Thanks for the sale Mike. I got my second LBM 1911 at the MOST insane price. I can't even say it out loud. edit: also added last 7.5UK size Handsewn Cooper Chukka in Brown Pebble Grain for a steal.
congrats gosheik, these makeup is amazing. Might consider getting it. I passed on LS Safari boots (returned it) and was looking for casual suede boots. Also interested what last these are on.
Since there was discussion about favorite boots a few pages back and I keep looking at my Leffot Tankers and think they are my favourite. Decided to do a bit of brushing therapy tonight.
I was about to post the same reply Tif!! Did you get on the same Leffot Grenwich boots preorder!?
Heheheh. Mine too. Can't wait to hear the details.
inn8chiro, you win with best picture for sure! great post and I'm going to be a father soon as well!
+1! great pictures @Michigan Planner and @bkotsko
I agree with BK. Or go for brown CXL PTB on commando! I've been eyeing those as well on top of my Leffot Greenwich SW boots preorder in reverse chamois. I also have Natural CXL Indys from EP. The rest is horse