or Connect

Posts by Steel28

There are local dudes who got some great brands but I just don't feel like even start asking to give me discount. That's the feeling I get when I'm in RJ store.
QFT
I'll play Colombian drug lord wearing mine at the pool parties . Can't wait to get it.
These need no introduction. Taupe suede Bball high tops collab between Common Projects and Robert Geller. Amazing and super buttery suede. $SOLD shipped and PP.
If someone takes both I'll give the deal of the century.
Nice!
Brand new without tags Robert Geller hooded bomber from SS16. Can provide my own pictures later one. Amazing jacket but need to thin my herd. $180USD shipped. Thanks for looking.
Two barely worn LBM 1911 in size 40R. One of the best unconstructed sport coats. Original priced at $695 USD and were just sitting in my closet. Got a few preorders that are coming in so selling these for a song. Made from chinolino (80% cotton and 20% linen). Measurements: Chest (pit-to-pit): 21" Shoulders (directly across the top of each shoulder seam): 18" Sleeve length 25.75" Length (bottom of collar on back to the hem): 29" $250 CAN each and you will be very...
Just got mine 10 seconds ago.
Yes but is it sick as per SA?Picking up mine in Niagara Falls soon.