or Connect

Posts by irbe

Lol i always wonder why they called it speed hooks...thanks going to try that when I get home tonight.
My jacket soaks through but maybe because the seams aren't sealed... but when my jacket gets wet..I actually the inner layer of the jacket actually feels moist..
I have an aircraft jacket in ventile - even thought it doesn't say it is. But when water hits it it stiffens..but eventually soaks through. I would say ventile is shower proof at the most, from what I experience. I don't know how companies like Private VC say their ventile garments are waterproof, when I think of waterproof I think if gortex. I would not wax the jacket, maybe you can washing and reproofing the jacket. Below is straight from ventile site: CLEANING -...
anybody comment on their quality? What is it comparable too?
Beware of customs from end clothing
Not that I have a lot of NC pieces but camera man for sure. The look of the jacket with the details......
Soak it in warm water I say first...then wring it out. It will take a couple of days to dry - laying it flat.
So got my shoes 8d are definitely too small. I think I'm a 8.5 on brannock but I'm a solid 7.5 D on on barrie and trubalance. So was hoping 8 d would work. Think I'm one of the few that size down a full size
Thing shrinks everywhere.... becareful of the lapels. I have the Mallory in same color way and washed it, everywhere fit fine, but the collar and lapels look a tiny bit short... if I had to do it again i wouldn't wash that part of the jacket.
Guessing that doesn't throw the symmetry off too much of the pants? Forgive newbie questions, never had pants taper before.