or Connect

Posts by irbe

Initially I think they had a lot of selection in size 48. I only picked up a business jacket, would have grabbed a mallory but low on funds. As of right now its really slim pickings. Have to wait till next year.
Yeah I prefer those buttons rather then the ones he used in his shirts which seem rather thin prone to chipping. Good to see stuff like split yoke being incorporated into the shirts.
Is there pant alternative for the officer chino? I find the pant too low rise so have troubles tucking in my shirt and a little too wide at the bottom.
No longer post on the thread.... that doesn't sound good.
Has everybody in Canada got their FF post card? I still have not received mine yet.
^Yeah that is what I'm afraid of, with the whole fashion forward thing...thanks again all for the input.
Thanks. I recalled that leather when I was at Leather foot. The SA there said that it will age like cordovan and it will have rolls oppose to creases. Not sure if he was just yanking my chainNot sure. I wear a lot of khakis, so not sure if it will go with them.
Thanks for the quick reply gents. Question is now if I should snag them due to their design.
Found this at local BB. Its CJ made for the BBBF. Not sure about the design as I think it looks a little busy with the cap toe and the wing tip design, think it will be a hard to pull off as an every day shoe. Anybody else seen this shoe in person? I suspect its calf leather, but it looks and feels almost the same as the BB cap toe cordovan boot.
FF discount only valid for regular price items?