or Connect

Posts by irbe

can't wait for the Indigo items
shows it being regular price
eying the MiJ heavy weight Oxford button down. how is the fit compared to Gitman vintage? also of I'm a small in gbv what would I be in this season Oxford? thanks
thanks just on the fence since I don't want the neck / collar to look weird as I have a thick neck for a small. guessing they are suppose to fit a little looser. see people wearing their shirts Un tucked
question about sizing in shirts. if I'm usually a small (gitman vintage), would I be a small in their shirts. are their shirts sizing consistent? SW has a size small listed as a 40 or would I be a x small listed as a 38? shirts look good just not sure about their sizing. thanks
beware both above u will get hit with duties
so how far off are the measurement of the moleskin on the site? never bought a pair of ts pants before
in terms of water proof I find gore performs the best. Mackintosh holds up well but like u said doesn't breather and ventile feels the nicest. Foret just feels very much like plastic. I would get another ventile piece just to see how it is
anybody comment on their knits quality wise. what is the quality comparable to?
yeah I heard it not. that's the whole thing with ventile u don't treat it with anything. anyways I still want more ventile to see how water resistant it is