or Connect

Posts by irbe

^Very nice. Also nice Barena
Its just a small detail. Maybe its the fact that its more of a SS piece I don't find it as substantial as NC FW offering. Either way I can't wait to use it during a rain to see how it does. Fit wise, its spot on.
Yes forgot who, but person that does that is a contributor.
Thanks good to know.
Going to return my Alden jcrew cap toe color 8 because of the speed hooks coming apart. Was going to buy another pair and be put on the wait list till JUNE, but saw these on ebay: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/IMMACULATE-Alden-Shell-Cordovan-Cap-Toe-Boots-/131112988217?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e86f16e39#ht_785wt_1134 Wondring if I should try to put bid in and get these instead of getting the jcrew cap toe. Never bought used shoes before, but these look in good condition...
Just got this peice in - short parka wet weather. Suppose to be from their main line made for the Japanease. Is there a quality difference? The jacket doesn't really live up to the usual cabourn quality. But keep in mind I only have two cabourn peices - FW camerman / mallory. Zipper is not RiRi. Jacket is suppose to be ventile, but does not say and there is disclaimer saying it will loose its waterproofiness over time and its normal.
Wonder if most of you guys size down or take the same fit in the BD and AD? I only got one BD (Size small) oxford and it fits like a charm, reminds me of BoO but longer so I can tuck it in. I ordered the khakie floral in BD and the chambray bicycyle in AD size small, decided to give it a go. Wondering if the AD will still be slim? I wanted something a little more relaxed (say something like Gitman Brother Vintate) for the chambray.
I have the above indeal hoodie in grey, good for the summer nights
Pop over be nice, especially in the pineapple chambray
^Shame there is no more sale, was looking forward to it.