or Connect

Posts by irbe

Mine never came in the last shipment. I just got a refund. Little disappointed since I ordered back in August and still no shirt now.
Anybody got their stuff from the sample sale yet who doesn't live in the UK and opted for Royal Mail?
Thnks for posting. How is the quality of the shirling? Is I Yzerman. Real? Guessing it's on the thinner side. I'm looking for a bomber but I don't want ie that screams techy, was thinking of the private white vc...
I only really grab their pants and trousers which I think is well worth it on discount. Their shirts seem decent but I'm between sizes. Usually their wool trousers, material wise comes from Italian mills.
I own the business and I need to take in the sleeves.
^says not available to CJ...but might as well give it a go!
Can anybody here recommend a decent price watch too kit? I just got my SARB035 and I need to remove some links and I'm probably going to pick up some different straps. Wondering if its better to get a Kit or just the tools needed to remove links / watch strap. Cheers
Ahh no wonder you got it so quick. I haven't recieved my email confo yet that package is being shipped out, however i requested they do Royal Mail.
Nice pick ups. Eric can I ask where you reside? Did you get a tracking number?
I actually like first two...