or Connect

Posts by irbe

^thanks, just kopped a sweater
^Those penny pinchers your usually RC size in chromxel beef roll? Or do they needed to be sized up or down? Thanks
anybody try their trouser this season. usually a 31, wondering what size I should go
oh they say they will Co ed shipping?
Nope sale is online only
Seems like canadian lucked out on this one. Was eyeing the burgandy beefroll on the US site - not availabe on the Canadian side.
You can call their customer service, give them the web code and they can find it for u in their barney outlet stores. Stores have more inventory. But like I said stores might not be running the promo.
http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13334288&prodFindSrc=rv&prodFindSrc=rv Anybody know what type of suede is the above? Repello or orion? Sorry, CM doesn't give the description. Think it be a good fall boot. Still on the fence about the beef roll.
So got my CM beef rolls. I thought the suede be smoother, but seems kind of nappy. Looks like a rough out / reverse suede - wonder if anybody can confirm. Wonder if this would be too heavy for a beef roll summer shoe: Think the above would be better suited for a boot. Regardless the construction is solid
It won't process in their systems, they told me their barney's site process Canadian credits cards (not sure if this is true), but not their warehouse site. You can try calling the stores, they will process it for u, but chances are webstore and physical stores run different promos.