or Connect

Posts by irbe

^Just a killer spots coat!
Correct at least for me. I find CJ shoes (I only have RL Marlow and a pair of boots from BB) fit a half size bigger.
at least it is for me. I am brannock 8.5 however I am 8 for CJ for BB
^I have to disagree with the above. I have RL marlow in US 8 and I tried on a pair of calf at BB in 325, was also US 8. I also have a pair of BB boots in the 241 last which I went US 8. People say 241 last is more snug then 325.
Details on the blazer.
So I got my tweed business jacket from the recent Marrkt sale. They said it was harris tweed but the tweed is actually from Fox Brothers, very nice neverless. I also have a business jacket in grey flannel by Fox Brothers which I got last year. Both jackets sleeves are too long so I took it to my tailor. When I put on the jacket he says that the shoulders would need work to be done since it doesn't sit right. The blazer it seems doesn't seem to lay flat against my...
Are they all made by CJ?
Just picked up a pair of Tan scotch grain boot (Coniston) from BB on the 240 last. Still debating if I should keep them. Can somebody chime in if scotch grain leather will develop a pantina. I know its a good leather for wet weather as its a little more water resistant.
wonder if any store will stack the corp discount on top of the 40%...
Does anybody else have the problem of "loose" ankle/ heel on CJ? I have a pair of RL marlows in 8D, fits perfect in the toe box but the back of the shoe ever feels slightly wide, not to the point where its slipping out. Also the same when I tried on a pair of scotch grain BB boots in a 8D, 240 last. Toe was a little snug - guessing to the 240 last, but again I felt lot of volume around the ankle / heel area.