or Connect

Posts by irbe

I know prices aren't firm till the product is made but is the 185.00 is retail or rewards member?
FYI La bottle won't mark down packages so keep in mind of potential customs / duties.
blazers are up. Nice
^Is the white a little see through???
Anybody know what kind of discounts there will be? Hoping it will be enough since the CAD is hurting these days...
how you size the gun patch. Usually a Small BD shirts wondering if I can get away with an XS gun patch.
thuoght was suppose to be at 3... damn i lost out again.
Anybody chime in on how MH mainlain stuff fits? Is it as generous as the MHL stuff? Looking at a small in the below: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-MARGARET-HOWELL-Mens-Blue-Linen-Herringbone-Blazer-Sz-S-950-2845-/381225450937?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c2cebdb9 Been on the search for more summer blazers and wonder if it would work with khakis or does it look odd without the pants. Also looking for something a little more tailored then the MHL stuff.
^Funny I ran into that site yesterday...i'm sure its too good to be true.
wearing my aloha linen shirt today as we are having a Hawaiian theme at work. Not that I've owned a lot of line shirts, but I noticed my WvG doesn't wrink as much and look like shit within 15 mins of wearing it. Still have to take it to tailor to get it slimmed and shorten.