or Connect

Posts by irbe

Great chinos
Recently I got the officer pant. Curious do any of you guys taper down the leg, I find the leg opening a little big for how slim it is and can anybody suggest another style of RRL pant that is a little higher rise with a more taper leg? As much as I love the officer pant, I just find it a little low and I can't tuck in my shirts. Thanks.
Dunno if its my monitor but the indigo chinos look more grey then blue. Will check when I'm at home on my own computer. nvr mind mauro posted some pics here.
That is a really nice jacket. Way out of price range. Funny everytime I hear cashmere, I think about how delicate it is.
Cool didn't know they made a cardi version of it
Wow great price and peice. Wish it was a small somebody should kop asap
To each his own. Kinda of regret not picking up the brown one.
Order same one but won't be going to mailbox for awhile. Neck looks a little wide but for is good in the body
Anybody have experience with the David Hbone Pant? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43503036&cp=2943767.55867066&ab=ln_nodivision_cs_rrl&view=99&s=D-DollarRank-POLO&parentPage=family
Small GBV you would be a Small BD WvG. However keep in mind WvG is slimmer, the darts at the back doesn't have that poofy back that GBV has