or Connect

Posts by irbe

Anybody know how often they do restock online?
Hrmm that makes me SOL. I order a 10 and need a 7.5 I was hoping store would do exchange if I had manage to track one down at a store
I'm hoping so, will be easier with layering
I just picked up a shirt jacket x SW from the bay. I'm hoping its not too puffy, as I want to see if I can layer it under a jacket. It seems liek the wool ones seem beefier, while the streak free ones are less.
South willard is putting all of their CDW stuff on sale. Funny b/c they never do this. Wonder if they are not carrying anymore.
I don't see why not they wouldn't do an exchange. I guess I can always say I got it as a gift. I just have to track down my size and probably foot the bill for the shipping.
Yeah I kind of regret not checking sunday, as I was sure 7.5 Hopefully everybody will get their size they need. I'm going to hold on to the shoes in hopes they do restock.
Hrmm I order a size 9.5,but I need a 7.5 I guess I can my wife sized it wrong. Do I have to wait till website restock or do they carry additional sizes in store. Kind of regret not picking up a pair of penny, they had my size and at the prize I would have pulled the trigger.
My Marlow shipped. Bad thing is its not my size but hoping they will restock and I can ship back and exchange. Bad thing is I'm I Canada so it's a hassle since I have to go to mailbox in the US to do this. Anybody know how often they restock or if their retail store carries other sizes?
really i heard some people who placed their order before midnight started to get shipping confo via slickdeals (another forum)