or Connect

Posts by irbe

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/size-chart Anybody if the sizing chart is accurate, is the BD picnicshirst longer then AD picnic shirts?
some nice sweaters, limited sizing though. Looking at the measurement I guess u should size up from your usual shirt size
Barneyswarehouse has some additional mark downs. Website won't let me use Canadian CC to buy item and ship i to my mailbox in the US. If anybody can order on my behalf and have it shipped to my US mailbox i would appreciate it, i would PP the funds back to you. I would also be able to offer any Canadian proxy.
Wasn't the sale suppose to be today?
^have the same watch love it. But for some reason its running a good 5 mins fast each day. Not sure why as I've had the watch for less then a year . Have to get it looked at.
Thanks all for the sizing advice.
Can anybody advise on the sizing of the knitted polos. Need some for work and I see there is a stripe one left. I'm usually a SMALL in BD shirts, but as per the measurements it looks kinda small. Thanks
^Thanks for the input, never noticed that but now that you pointed it out it does look kinda of awkward.
Since I can't afford Blue Blue Japan...