or Connect

Posts by irbe

^Sorry I mean the fabric on the pant looks good....
Wow the pattern on the pants look pretty crazy....
Yeah for me I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to knits. Buttons or zippers. The magnetic closures and that design seems aLittle too "techie" for me
Not that I have a lot of NC pieces but camera man for sure. The look of the jacket with the details......
Soak it in warm water I say first...then wring it out. It will take a couple of days to dry - laying it flat.
So got my shoes 8d are definitely too small. I think I'm a 8.5 on brannock but I'm a solid 7.5 D on on barrie and trubalance. So was hoping 8 d would work. Think I'm one of the few that size down a full size
Thing shrinks everywhere.... becareful of the lapels. I have the Mallory in same color way and washed it, everywhere fit fine, but the collar and lapels look a tiny bit short... if I had to do it again i wouldn't wash that part of the jacket.
Guessing that doesn't throw the symmetry off too much of the pants? Forgive newbie questions, never had pants taper before.
hmm that makes sense...always thought that when pants get taper they do it from both sides.
Hey for the people that get their officer chino that are selvage taper, when its done does it screw up the selvage?