or Connect

Posts by Tommy Trolley

These luxurious Dutch-style leather ankle high boots are for sale at $60.00 or best offer. They are a light tan, or Taupe color. http://usa.blackstoneshoes.com/product/BM41 According to their website, this style is BM41 called Robby, and the pair I have are size 43 which is European for size 10. Be aware boots size differently and these would better fit an 11 or 11.5 so know that. I'm usually a 10, or 10.5 in shoes and a 9.5 in boots and these are a bit too lose on me....
I highly recommend them for a few reasons. I bought a pair of them accidentally at the Off-Sax 5th Ave in Schaumburg, Il. They were regular price $68.00 marked down to $19.99 and for some reason I was in a hurry assumed it was a three-pack. It wasn't. But I swear it improved my posture and stance, and made sitting in a driving position for long periods more tolerable. when I got around to working out in them, they breathed well and the sweat seemed to evaporate...
What did you decide to do... Results... Or just left it alone?
this thread has had fits and starts. aside from the soap and water advocates who think skincare for men is a waste of time and money, here's how I've sampled several products: Wherever you spend your money on products, assuming it's not Wal-mart or a big box, chat up the sales clerks, and become familiar with them and let them see your interest and they will throw in free samples every time you drop in... I stop into Merz Apothecary in Chicago at the Palmer House about...
Did you find what you are looking for? I have four Hickey Freeman suits 42L (waist about 36) charcoal, pinstripe, brown, grey- I haven't looked at them recently but if you are still shopping around let me know. I can send you pics and specific measurements in a day or two.
Cares?! Who cares if anyone cares? Do what you do because thats who you are. Worrying whether anyone cares is the same as worrying whether or not they're impressed or if what you do makes you 'normal' or 'fit in'. Ordinarily I would let this one slide and refrain from posting. A thread on a discussion board is like a conversation at a party. If it strikes your interest, listen. If you feel like you have something worthwhile to add, speak up. If you find it...
Hit a few thrifts and find something decent looking that fits you decently. For this one event, you will likely find something that will suffice unless you are an irregular size. Then once at the reception you can probably lose the jacket and be more casual. You may actually find something nice. I have often and so have many here. Thrift stores are a suprising treasure chest at times.
I've noticed the same thing and it's dissappointing. I've met many women who simply cannot cook. I won't go so far as to blame women's liberation but I do think it's a contributing factor. As far as I'm concerned if you have a mouth and the habit of putting something in it a few times a day, you should know how to prepare meals regardless of gender. But some women boast that they can't cook as if it's a mark of just how independent they are not realizing that an...
An easy trick to adjust a hat size slightly is to add a bit of felt or thick cotton fabric inside the head band. If you notice the band inside the hat, it it like a pocket. cut a small swatch of felt a few inches long and about 3/4 inch thick. Slip it inside the brib along the back side and you've instantly made the hat a snugger fit. the length of the felt strip need be only as long as you need to adjust the fit. So I'm suggesting to err on the side of "not too...
Since I've started dressing better on all occasions (thanks to this forum) It's happened to me more frequently, but even before that, it would happen time to time. Certainly your outfit was what the rumpled shirt guy noticed, but if you are like me and have a much more approachable demeanor and stance as a person, that's more likely the reason. By approachable, I mean you are engaged in your surroundings, notice things, observe and and are otherwise not totally wrapped...