or Connect

Posts by i10casual

I would just do button down and chinos with some casual bluchers. Add a relaxed sport coat in the cooler months, like an Apolis jacket. No polo, no canvas shoe or boat shoes. I'd also start seeing what you could do to help him with accounts. Make his job easier on top of your work.
BARISTA $17, and that's not per hour. First job using my degree, $28,000. Manufacturer logistics and IT. Single and no kids. I was going to London a few times a year!
Jortuno, the wrinkles are stretch marks. It's from using leather too close to the belly. Someone is trying to save money.
Herman Oak is fantastic leather! I love using it because it dyes so well, it's consistant in color across hides, and breaks in well. My avatar is Herman Oak.
I'll have to try this. Both my Indy and LWB are too roomy. I think I tried a Dr Schollz but it became too tight.
Ahh! Tell me what happened! I killed my cable for dish to save money but now have no HBO. I only watch this show on there anyways. I was hoping Amazon would sell it right away. Is Richard killing people for his sister? Who is the jerk from Harlem?
Thorogood's Oxfords are comfortable and perfect for fall, featuring Goodyear welt and Vibram Crispy, er Cristy sole. Made of dark brown horsehide leather from Chicago's Horween tannery. Wiped and brushed after each use. I've worn these a few times but they are still in great condition, a lot of life left, and smell of fresh leather. Includes original box. Wears like a US 8.5. measurements: Outside sole: 295 mm or 11 1/2" inside shoe: 275 mm or 10 3/4" Free second day...
Those are growing on me. I wonder if anyone will be bring some out this fall?
I would love to watch them fix that. I make holsters. It's very crude compared to shoe making.
Why Caucasians voluntarily go out to pick apples is beyond me. Those boots are fantastic!