or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Thank you for the kind words, b-ewing.
I'm selling these fantastic Indy's due to them being too large for me. Clean and in great condition. Size 8.5 D, 403 Chromexcel Indy boot purchased from Epaulet. Shipped with original box. Please support my shoe habit. Price is CONUS with second day air via UPS.
That's why they are awesome.
I think the length is fine when he straighten his back. Neurtino was probably just trying to fit everything into the photo.
What articles? From which publication? I've grown tired of Esquire's Black Books. The pieces are too out of my reach and the articles to elementary.
I usually wear a 9 but I read on their website we should buy snug. So I went to a 8.5 like I do on Aldens. One foot was perfect, the other slightly tight. After three days of wearing them inside my house only and then placing them in shoe trees at night they boot fit perfectly. This was on a chukka but I think the last was still the Elston last. I'd buy the size you usually wear in other boots, not dress shoes. I'd buy the boot right away if I didn't have to pay for my...
Thanks!
When is amazon going to start selling this season's streams? I'm patiently waiting. For about a day they offered the ability to buy as it airs like the do the AMC shows. Now that option has disappeared. HBO is funny, not a good funny.
Mauro, thanks for the advice. I'm pretty pumped up to try this. Thanks Bankes and Cranes. This will all help.
My first time buying from this company. Great quality. In my amateur mind it's a cross between Alden and Quoddy that works for me.