or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Should have listened to subconscious. When I first bought the house I kinda had a feeling it wasn't the best school district but was excited to be a first time buyer. I bought a small home in a nice area, next to a horse farm and nice views. The problem is I have a 3 year old and I just looked into the school system here. One of the worst in the state. So now do I sell as soon as I can and find a better school district with a nice house? I can sell in another three...
Just checked out their site. Their online sample looks like your product. The stitching is rushed. The leather is ok. The trim is normal for cloth but should be sewn using a different technique for leather. This is the only thing that would drive me crazy. I could not find a leather sample on the floor but here is the inside of a ClubMonaco bag. It's the same deal, the fabric continues a little into the starting area. It should not be protruding over the top. You can...
That bottom photo is the piping. It shouldn't pop up on the overlap. Maybe that's their style though. Who made this?
That is horrible. The sewing is bad, the wrinkles are belly leather. They should only be using shoulder if the bag in over $200.00. Under $200.00 then the bag is ok, ya know? The sewing is poor regardless. Maybe they don't have the right machines for the edge or just the new guy was working on that one. I've made bags for saddle back and Ernest Alexander. That just wouldn't fly, my friend.
S Corp and the lawyer thing.
Ordered some rough out Oak Street Boots to match this holster. Pops gifted me his Ruger Commander for Christmas.
I have to order a size larger on their coats, mostly for room to move during work. That jacket's design is cut too short. I had to return mine.
Size 8.5 from The Woodlands. Rough side out with contrasting sides, smooth upper lining. "Made from natural Horween® Chromexcel® leather, with true Goodyear Welt Construction, oiled leather Waterlock soles, a stacked leather heel with Vibram toplift, and a calfskin vamp lining." I'm selling these for $300.00 The original price is $490.00. Well kept with thorough bushings after use and shoe trees. These are fantastic boots. I felt they were not my size after a weeks wear.
Good on them. I say 50% off or go home. Wusses. My little cowboy store in getting low. Fast nickel over slow dollar this weekend.
Oh man, I liked Barcelona.