or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Anything goes in New Mexico. I could wear a gun on my hat, should I choose to do so.
My book for the Halloween season, The Devil in the White City. I've been meaning to read this for years. I like the way this Larson writes. I use to live in Chicago and imagining the city in it's archaic state is a lot of fun. I wish I had this alternate cover. This just came in the mail. There are some awesome suits and shoes inside. SO far this is the best collection I've seen. On the down side, my wife is looking at me sideways after spying a few of the more...
The same here. Looks interesting.
I am moving away from Alden and more towards Carmina. Watching to see what pops up this season. May I ask, was any of this threads contributors first Carmina?
What? How? Was he shot?
I don't think anyone else is placing the shoe on a red brick sole right now.
Shooter's box http://gerstnerusa.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=233 Heads up on a nice wood storage box. Another forum member posted this link on a thread here. Looking through them I came across this gun supply chest.
They look perfect. I hope you sell them.
Should have posted them here for free for a week or two first.
This was tooled by an 85 year old guy who has since retired. The piece isn't old, just the style. I think this was an old California pattern. The Ruger symbol is new, of course. This looked awesome in person!