or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Prob worth the time. Jewish women have fantastic tits.
Yeah and my wife is one of those. An idiot doctor misdiagnosed her for something, gave her a prescriptions and now she is blacklisted. She doesn't even have the condition anymore after two years. Twenty six and can't buy into an insurance plan. This seems like it needs fixing. The fact that the pres made it a priority is a surprise and enjoy it being in my favor.
F'in crispy bastard! He got to be pres and we are here jerking off online.
Australia shouldn't speak until they become a target too. Spending a little extra cash doesn't hurt. If you can afford to buy off continent you can handle the fees.
I have not read any of the above posts. I just wanted to say I work with the same leather that is on the boots. It scratches really easy and is a pain. I'm talking finger nails, anything will leave a mark. I'm sure a polish will take most of it. Just a heads up.
What was the navy blue jacket/overshirt that he wore most of the film? Not the suit just the overshirt. I was thinking levi but the contrasting collar it's theirs. Ok, I like every movie focus feature has put out so far. But they have been sold to a larger company to keep afloat and will be making films like this with a sprinkling of "babys" or Lost in translations. It did have very nice cinematography and I loved the non-american tits. The ladies in here are...
Barbour are usually roomy. But you being a 44long I'd say go for the 44 for the sleeve length.
Oh man, gum soles on that cream shoe. What a great workout boot. Too small for me though.
My wedding was about 13G with like about two hundred guests, just family really. I didn't but anything expensive for myself to wear, just rentals. The bride had everything she wanted. I got lucky because my sisterinlaw works at a jeweler so I got the wifey's ring at cost!
I just picked up some waxed black Chukkas from Blackbird Ballard that I love. The web page said they were going to throw in some little extras. So I get this box in. Thinking, that's a bit much... Opening it I find they actually sent me a freakin crate! By this time the wife is on me with what the f*$k did you order now! Some nice freaking shoes, babe! Merry Christmas to me! Fully lined so they feel like great barefoot. Interesting...