or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Disappointed today. It's been windy in my town, 30-40mph gusts. I was filling up my car with gas and had the pump on auto. The wind blew the pump out of my car and gas/petrol flew into the air like a zoolander bit. It got on my pants but worse, also on my 2 month old Alden 403! They didn't stain but they smell bad. I've saddle soaped them well tonight. I'm leaving them outside to air out. Maybe it will help. The right foot seems to have gotten the brunt of it around...
Love mine but always afraid my big toe is going to rip through the top.
The art of shaving sounds like a good place. I know I'll be going to the Tom Ford and the Paul Smith. I just wonder what might be hidden.
I'm heading to Vegas for work this week and looking to get some after hours buying in. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm still into the work-wear look since my town is fully utilitarian with its dressing. The norm is sports jersey, jeans, big white tennis shoes. I'm over dressed even in the work-wear Americana look. Also my work/lifestyle lends itself more towards this type of clothing. I've done some google searches but nothing interesting has shown up. I'm...
Uh, workwear, Jessica Alba, Alden.... Calm down mates, you're getting all funny here. Especially, matt. Are you a child? This is just my opinion from what I see and feel. I'm not trying to spread anything. You swear I have legislative power or something. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I'm just a factory worker who hates AZ right wing, xenophobic, anti-government shenanigans. I am going to have to agree with Crane, though. That guy did good work. Tucson can be seen...
I travel to Tucson about every other month. I live in El Paso but am coming from Chicago. I get around Safford and Phoenix. I use to spend time in Sierra Vista as a teen but there is nothing for me there to visit right now. My point is the environment there is hostile towards anyone not in line with a certain way of thought. Someone acted on it who did not have the mental capacity to stop himself. The tool is not the culprit, whether its a firearm or TV. But the...
No, I was referring to the antagonistic society they have created there. If you haven't been to AZ within the last two years then you can't really place what I'm trying to say. It's really ugly there now days, especially if you are hispanic. I have a lot of ties to the state but am trying not to go back till things cool down or even out. No, this guy would not have committed this crime had he not felt in the right to do so.
Can we agree that Arizona has created an environment where this was more likely to happen? They are a nice petri dish of a state. A shining example of what some people in our society want, no pluralism, just pure right wing.
I own a few concealable firearms and have a permit only because I have to. It's really bad here on the texas border where I am working right now. I have a family I need to protect them. I've already been in some spontaneous violence and do not wish to be in that helpless position again. But if we as a nation outlawed guns next week I really would care. The damn things are sketchy. If I was back in chicago I would not have bought them. Maybe a shotgun for house safety...
It is pretty hard to make a glock jam. You know, you can't just start shooting in public. There is a good chance he might missed the guy and hit someone else. I know I don't shoot that straight. Also, if the police get there and see you shooting what makes you the good guy? I bet they shoot you and ask questions later. I'm a concealed carried, born and raised liberal. But I carry out of fear. Things are real bad on the texas border right now.