or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Cheese Steak? We all know what is involved in carrying. This is styleform, we need to think outside the box. Why would anyone be on this forum if they wanted to look like Larry the Cable guy?
I'm making a shoulder rig that might be suited for better clothing. For well dressed a small .380 in an ankle holster if what I carry. For casual I try OWB and never tuck in my polo shirts. I can't believe this Oklahoma group did that article and didn't even include my little shop here in TX. I need to get some marketing going! Right now i just have casual, Saturday work style jackets and vests.
Started The Americans. I like the story line so far. Uhm this might me on Amazon prime though.
Sold, thank you.
Companies who bother my email with 10% off.
Great look. I promised myself I'd buy a Barena this year as soon as I loose this extra father weight.
I wear in my factory and just take one bullet out the revolver. A cowhand recommended that. Sometimes they fall out during work on the range and such. In my environment it would maybe fall out when I use the bathroom and forget I'm wearing it. I'm not the sharpest though.
It will always be Albucracky to me.
I watched A Late Quartet tonight. There is some great acting in here, perfect for a Sunday.
Garbstore! I haven't heard that name since '08. Great look.