or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Edited: I'll google this simple question. What are your favorite reference sites?
This has been a great read. Thanks veg tan. I only work with the lower forms of the leather since I make gun holsters in my factory. I have not gone through all 25 pages yet but another good topic is the difference in the tanneries world wild. In prefer to stick with the American tanneries because the hides finish in a uniform color. The Mexican or Argentine hides are very hard to control as far as shades and the actual color. I'll make 50 or a hundred at a time and the...
It's skin. Are you not water proof?
I really wish is was cold enough in my area to kop heavier clothing. Between my Fjall and the fisherman I might have to take day trips to Colorado so can wear my clothing.
Curious...
I would use President.
Union made have a nice indigo collection up. I think it's the same shirt as last year. http://unionmadegoods.com/UNIONMADE_Indigo_Crescent_Down_Works_Down_Shirt_11879.html
I put down devil in the white city. You guys were right, pretty dull unless you are into world's fairs.
The Last Man on the Mountain: The Death of an American Adventurer on K2 by Jennifer Jordan
I have to ask myself now, do I deserve a Barena? I skimped on the duffle coat in favor of a utilitarian Fjallraven for this year's coat.