or Connect

Posts by i10casual

I can't wait.
We are just going around in circles. Cavemen with toilets. Who cares if we can heal disease if we just keep doing the same stupid things, enslaving and killing. We have to quit being jackasses to each other. This is it, there's nothing else before or after. There is no god. That is some fairytail shit. But I'm outta line. Guns have nothing to do with it.
Those are fantastic!
We will never evolve as a species if we don't let ourselves.
The Wild Bunch cowboyish movie is up on netflix now. That's always fun.
The $2 drop is probably just a psychological ploy. I bet they have a nice margin on those.
The outlet shops dress shirts are 3/$159.00. The regular stores dress or sport shirts are 3/$189.00
That's crazy talk. I blame guns in the hands of millennials. Let's just ban one generation as an experiment and take it from there.
Who pulled those percentages, some undergrad? No, not gang on gang but stupid addicts.Who pulled those percentages, some undergrad? But I only know of NY around 2008, when my room mate lived there in the ghetto.
That's true. The getto shooting are related to drugs for the most part. You could legalize them to end that but who really wants to legalize all the addictive substances. Alcohol is bad enough. I think civilians should be allowed wheels guns and sporting guns like rifles and shotguns. I think we worry to much about "bad guys" as the industry labels them. Do you really fret about getting jacked by an AR? Glocks prob should have never been allowed outside law enforcement and...