or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Sizes are selling fast on the rough out. Mine in particular. Haha
Man, that is perfect.
OSB sizing is better than most. That's why I'm be ordering my winter boot from them instead of a commando Indy again. I would go measure yourself on a brandock sizing tool. That is what will fit. I just jumped into a khols dept store and used theirs.
HEADACHES I have a positive story. My new little house was spared a lot of expense by the builder. This past rain season killed my porch roofing and water came into the house. The adjuster decided we needed a new carpet (potty training a 2 yr old is no joke) and issued us enough money for the fix, paint and a new laminate floor.
Japan 1941, Eri Hotta Ol' WW2 from the Japanese perspective. It's really good so far. I bought it on audible for my daily commutes.
I sold a pair of Indy that didn't fit too well so I could pickup that rough out boot. It's my favorite this season.
I'm really enjoying the Chambray Service Blazer this year. I was short staffed at work and had to unload and stack 200+ sides of leather. The Blazer was tough enough to take it. The buttons stayed attached, the jacket kept the wind off me, and I looked good going to lunch afterwards. I bought it one size up so I would be able to really move at work in it. Great product.
My boss is old school and uses President and Owner.
I noticed OSB is in Proper Magazine (UK). Love that mag!
Oisin's photo is my favorite this season so far.