or Connect

Posts by i10casual

I had a gentleman ask me for $6.79 in front of the a Popeye's Chicken at the Lawrence stop in Chicago so he could buy some chicken. I laughed and said Sir, that will not buy you the chicken you crave. You are forgetting about sales tax, and went into the station. True story. He probably waited all day at that station to kick my ass later.
That reminds me. I don't get why all radio talent from the UK or AU pronounce Obama as Obamer. Go listen to the BBC. You'll hear this over and over.
I did have a bag with a newly purchase bottle of Woodford whiskey and a nice little cigar with me.
I thought that about myself. I've been coming home each day really beat between my sick father(chemo) and a business trying to recover from a few bad partnerships. I thought, that must suck for the wife and came in with a smile and hugs.
They are doing the jean distressing very well.
Some people on here might be in a high political position. TMZ will sniff them out. Maybe Chris Hansen too!
haha they prob had to pack just one more in the tiny shipping box from the factory.
A friend on mine is has Costa Rica o their short list for retirement. They were going to do round rock but I think the congestion is scaring them off.
Murakami's new book has just come out in English. I need to wait until fall to read his moody stuff.
I think so. I would want the less hot LED under the cabinet and also over me if I was using the counter.