or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Photos? Heading to the shot show this year. I wonder what the new theme is. Went through mini guns, then mini guns with lasers , then Mimi in 9mm.
Thanks for the highlight on my boots, Razl. I'm trying to pay off a card fee from some custom mocs I purchased.
Christmas lights. What's your favorite way of hanging them? I was reluctant to hammer or screw anything in permanently but the Lowes and Depots are all out of the plastic clips.
On my way to work. I love these Ranger Mocs so far. I change into Thorogood boots at the factory so the jean stacking is a little better.
I have a fantastic boot for sale. Size 9, very clean, heels in great condition. Original box. Runs true to size. Horween Natural Chromexcel rough side out. Elston last, which is very comfortable. From the Chi-town Oak Street Bootmaker's site. "True Goodyear Welt Construction. Oiled leather Waterlock soles. Stacked leather heel with Vibram toplift. Calfskin vamp lining. Fully recraftable. Handcrafted in the USA." @230.00 plus cost to ship. Or use your own UPS or Fedex...
It's a little thicker than wallas and the leather between the sole and the shoe helps dampen the cold.
Oh man, that wooden thing is a unique coffee table I got a deal on from this Apache guy in NM. It's slightly worm riddled wood that he decided to inlay with turquoise.
Frank, laces are for Yankees. These are wonderful mocs. I did not go down a half size and am very happy with the fit. The construction and materials are fantastic and the color is exactly what I thought it would be. As a leather items manuf. I have to say the actual sewing is outstanding. That's something I always find flawed in say Aldens or Oak Streets. I want to hire these guys! The lining really helps the shape. The funky soles are soft and I love them. Thanks for...
The color changes with the light a little. The first photo is at night with halogen bulbs overhead. The second is a morning shot next to my olive coffee cup. It's more brown than pictured but the iphone is doing it's thing as stated above.
I picked up Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates on a whim at the Barnes this Sunday. It's short and looks like it's written for adventure. Who doesn't like a good Barbary coast pirate story?