or Connect

Posts by i10casual

tucked in polo shirts. You look like a cop.
Chelsea has it this year. The PL, I mean. Not sure about the CL.
Yeah, when I drop-ship outside the US for Club Monaco RL is the actual shipper.
Yeah maybe the cleaners can steam it to loosen and tighten the fabric. Good question.
Thanks guys!
What do you all do to kill backyard mosquito? Are you spraying the yard or just spraying yourself and using mosquito-irritant products? I live off the rio grand and it's monsoon/corn season, little buggers are everywhere. I just don't my family catching any disease they devil span carry. I'm using non-deet spray and some candles but this doesn't work too well when I'm jogging to working out in the backyard.
My summer read. I'm loving this book. Great narrative and interesting subject. I really need to move out of the desert and somewhere coastal. God I hate Nazi. I over heard two geezers talking about how good this book is. It's mostly about a few of the heavy hitters that built strong fracking companies, really going agaist the grain of profit margin common sense. The hard work these guys put in is inspirational to my lazy butt. I am just learning about fracking so I...
I picked up a simple BA. Then I took electives that would help round out my understanding of things. I knew I might inherit my father's factory so I didn't specialize in anything, just partied. Bad move, I should have focused on an accounting MBA. I have a great accountant now and lawyer, two things that are a must for a business, but I think I could plan better if I knew more tax laws and things.
No, it's too bloated for that. Maybe do something else. Then take an intro marketing course. You can read up on simple accounting for personal business and get a business plan tutor.
The measurements are Outside sole: 295 mm or 11 1/2" inside shoe: 275 mm or 10 3/4"