or Connect

Posts by i10casual

Good on them. I say 50% off or go home. Wusses. My little cowboy store in getting low. Fast nickel over slow dollar this weekend.
Oh man, I liked Barcelona.
Bam! Instant street cred,
Perfect for the desert too. Very good idea.
Kwhitelaw, will you please take a photo outside with those? Very curious on how they will look in the fall daylight.
I wonder how much a small solar power set runs?
Radiators. Reminds me of living in Chicago. I once had a stern Polish landlord who wouldn't turn them on until November 11th. He would say in a thick accent. You Americans, you want to walk around in a t-shirt and shorts all winter. Put a sweater on!
I have a small Sig .380. I think I'll put back in action for early morning jogs. My guys knocked the back sight off it when blocking a holster with it. Dumb @&$)!! There are so many gun part sites. Which one is reliable?
Plastic guns created by those 3D printers = > Crocs shoes .
$800.00 is a good amount. My current animal problem is a dog. The neighbors brought home a puppy, play with it for a few weeks then just left it outside with the other dog. Now its turned into a super bored, untrained, anger machine. He pokes his head in the space between the wall an our fence and barks at our little girl and myself every time we are out there. He just wont get use to us like the other neighbors big guard dogs. I'm a dog lover so I can't just kill it....