or Connect

Posts by i10casual

The $2 drop is probably just a psychological ploy. I bet they have a nice margin on those.
The outlet shops dress shirts are 3/$159.00. The regular stores dress or sport shirts are 3/$189.00
I looked into the Fates and Furies, VaderD. Man, that Lauren Groff can write!
I found, living in Chicago, that only those clunky black security guard boots give you superb traction on ice to where you don't need to change your stride. Otherwise you have to do that weird ice stepping and shouldn't slip if your sole is well scuffed.
I just finished the made for Netflix season of Longmire. I thought it was great. It's plots are more connected now. I'm not sure if I enjoy that or the old format of one crime case an episode. What direction do the books take?
Would you know if a Rancourt 9 is the same as a Quoddy size 9? Thank you
Ok so the preorder will be similar to the Robinson Ranger on the Rancourt site but in the olive bison?
Thanks for all the photos. Those PTB are nice.
Anyone have some nice new photos of the kudu leather in their phone? I'm gaining interest on the Clymer. I'm probably going to sell my OSB natural rough-out Trench boot to pick this up.
Has anyone picked up the Scotch Grain Beefroll that are on special? What pant works best with these. I can't place it in my mind's eye.