or Connect

Posts by i10casual

I went by Kimber at the Shot show just to check it out. It's nice and heavy in person. Their catalog doesn't do it justice. I'd like to get one for my father.
I had a bad time today at the range with said G43, maybe because it's too light. At 7-12 meters I was fine, right in the red of my target, but at 15 meters and up I could barely hit the paper. I'm not sure what in going wrong. I didn't have this problem with my .38 but don't want to use A wheel gun right now. Then after that messed with my confidence my shots were hitting the lower left when I pulled the target back closer.
I replaced my G26 with the G43. It's a perfect carry for the work place. I could almost forget about it and it hides well under a sport coat.
sold
Photos? Heading to the shot show this year. I wonder what the new theme is. Went through mini guns, then mini guns with lasers , then Mimi in 9mm.
Thanks for the highlight on my boots, Razl. I'm trying to pay off a card fee from some custom mocs I purchased.
Christmas lights. What's your favorite way of hanging them? I was reluctant to hammer or screw anything in permanently but the Lowes and Depots are all out of the plastic clips.
On my way to work. I love these Ranger Mocs so far. I change into Thorogood boots at the factory so the jean stacking is a little better.
I have a fantastic boot for sale. Size 9, very clean, heels in great condition. Original box. Runs true to size. Horween Natural Chromexcel rough side out. Elston last, which is very comfortable. From the Chi-town Oak Street Bootmaker's site. "True Goodyear Welt Construction. Oiled leather Waterlock soles. Stacked leather heel with Vibram toplift. Calfskin vamp lining. Fully recraftable. Handcrafted in the USA." @230.00 plus cost to ship. Or use your own UPS or Fedex...
It's a little thicker than wallas and the leather between the sole and the shoe helps dampen the cold.