or Connect

Posts by i10casual

It's a little thicker than wallas and the leather between the sole and the shoe helps dampen the cold.
Oh man, that wooden thing is a unique coffee table I got a deal on from this Apache guy in NM. It's slightly worm riddled wood that he decided to inlay with turquoise.
Frank, laces are for Yankees. These are wonderful mocs. I did not go down a half size and am very happy with the fit. The construction and materials are fantastic and the color is exactly what I thought it would be. As a leather items manuf. I have to say the actual sewing is outstanding. That's something I always find flawed in say Aldens or Oak Streets. I want to hire these guys! The lining really helps the shape. The funky soles are soft and I love them. Thanks for...
The color changes with the light a little. The first photo is at night with halogen bulbs overhead. The second is a morning shot next to my olive coffee cup. It's more brown than pictured but the iphone is doing it's thing as stated above.
I picked up Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates on a whim at the Barnes this Sunday. It's short and looks like it's written for adventure. Who doesn't like a good Barbary coast pirate story?
Those are going to feel so nice. I like the laces, I'll prob cut them down like you said but with an exacto knife and burn the ends slightly with a soldering iron for an edging effect.
You might be paying more per month if you decide to start back up. I'm not sure if they are going to be gentle with us current subscribers during their next rate hike or treat us like dirty bastards. Amazon prime and Netflix use to compliment each other but now they have almost the same material available for streaming. I actually picked up hulu, which has been nice since Disney bought it.
I can't wait.
Those are fantastic!
The Wild Bunch cowboyish movie is up on netflix now. That's always fun.