or Connect

Posts by i10casual

S Corp and the lawyer thing.
Ordered some rough out Oak Street Boots to match this holster. Pops gifted me his Ruger Commander for Christmas.
I have to order a size larger on their coats, mostly for room to move during work. That jacket's design is cut too short. I had to return mine.
Size 8.5 from The Woodlands. Rough side out with contrasting sides, smooth upper lining. "Made from natural Horween® Chromexcel® leather, with true Goodyear Welt Construction, oiled leather Waterlock soles, a stacked leather heel with Vibram toplift, and a calfskin vamp lining." I'm selling these for $350.00, $325.00 CONUS, UPS 2 day air. The original price is $490.00. Well kept with thorough bushings after use and shoe trees. These are fantastic boots.
Good on them. I say 50% off or go home. Wusses. My little cowboy store in getting low. Fast nickel over slow dollar this weekend.
Oh man, I liked Barcelona.
I wonder how much a small solar power set runs?
Radiators. Reminds me of living in Chicago. I once had a stern Polish landlord who wouldn't turn them on until November 11th. He would say in a thick accent. You Americans, you want to walk around in a t-shirt and shorts all winter. Put a sweater on!
I have a small Sig .380. I think I'll put back in action for early morning jogs. My guys knocked the back sight off it when blocking a holster with it. Dumb @&$)!! There are so many gun part sites. Which one is reliable?
Plastic guns created by those 3D printers = > Crocs shoes .