or Connect

Posts by yakmerchant

I'm about to go completely go off topic, as I'm not going to offer an advice on "negotiating salary", other than to make sure it's what you want to do before you do negotiate anything. As to whether it's a good move? In my opinion it depends on a bunch of things. Will you be learning new things/technologies? Do you work in a niche (or outdated) technology? Is there more room for advancement at the new company? (or do you even want to manage developers?) Do you like...
If you aren't trying to do ecommerce or anything crazy. Find a Joomla Template. Somewhere between $20 and $100. You can browse 100's by going to a site like .... http://www.bestofjoomla.com Sign up with Hostgator. 9.99 a month Install Joomla. You can do it as Hostgator has autoinstaller. Install Template. You can do it. Add content, you can do it or get someone off elancer for cheap. Even if you hire someone to do the install etc, Professional site less than...
Me having brain damage and cocktails. I was just reading about the joint program at Harvard that is MBA for Government. Kennedy being the Harvard school of government. How about HBS.
Unless you can get into Wharton, Kellogg or Kennedy or something equivalent it's probably not worth it in my opinion (for the record I don't have an MBA). I know quite a few people that have them, and they don't hold much water unless you are already in the “club”. One of my buddies has an MBA from a semi-respected Div 1 school and after I saw the trash that they pushed through with him, I instantly knew that it wasn't all it is cracked up to be. Some of the MBA's...
Not going to weigh in on the brands or the prices, But if you are going to seriously sell on ebay or here (or anywhere for that matter), if you really want full value, you better A.) Figure out how to have a lot more than 1 picture (i.e. host remotely and link in body). B. ) Figure out how to take good pictures with good lighting. C. ) Learn how to take very good and and correct measurements D.) Buy a decent mannequin. and"pin" the jacket if necessary to make it fit...
Possibly. Would love actual measurements.
Not a shrink. But my guess is ball is in play. Single dude is banging atleast 1 of them. 1 or 2 of them are squared off and upped their game, next thing you know you have sick building syndrome for self esteem impaired women.
PM Sent
PM sent.
Which Store in Dallas? Thanks.