or Connect

Posts by the_pole

anybody know where i can get a cotton linen blend pant ??
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you as far as i understand, rick owens is ripped and his clothes are basically designed for himself. ala: maybe scrawny was the wrong choice for the word but every guy i see wearing RO stuff is slim and huge
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 your build completely throws the fit off , only scrawny gay guys should wear that shit , not a guy you could rip your fuckin' head if he's pissed
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I must have been flying the wrong airlines-- stewardesses? Leg room? I had no clue either even existed... flippin Delta! non-domestic flights on delta are quite good though ...jetblue for any domestic though
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird What kind of shorts are these, sir? might be uniqlo from ss 09 , not sure though
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow thanks. Oxford is by uniqlo. It's 20 dollars a shirt and quality is good for the price. they dont have anymore if im not mistaken ....i wanted another blue one and couldnt find them :/
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie My academy and college roomate got married today, so this morning in true southern fashion we hit up the waffle house before ol' boy tied the knot. like sq4you said no lifestyle pics unless you make 300k+
do PS have the same inseam as NS?
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^i try to cover up, my physique is too much for most bitches and chelsea fellows to take. i think i saw you ....i know i wouldnt wanna get into a fight with you
Quote: Originally Posted by gordon jraber what are these? PBJ xx-007