or Connect

Posts by the_pole

Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy How much are they with tax included? I might pick those up for vacation... ~230 a pair Quote: Originally Posted by Listi I knew a surgeon who bought an NSX just to drive slowly around his neighborhood what a prick (but what a nice car I used to love those fuckers to death) to bad the days of docs making 7 figures ended 10+ years ago ....honestly it sucks -edit- nvm i thought...
Quote: Originally Posted by Branches Is the Hipster fit the same as New Standard but with a lower rise? Or are they completely different fits? hipsters are a slim bootcut -edit- Quote: Originally Posted by Max Biggavel summer sale on apc.fr that sale is great 30-50% off
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice AA Number 9 Margiela Rick dunks not visible jeans a iffy imo
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Saks.com sells Margiela now. They have these brown GATs, me like. Those are great for the fall time On a side note CP's are on sale (40% off) at NdG....copped the navy era looking ones and achilles with the gum sole
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 I agree, i think white laces on the grey GATs will look best. I just replaced the laces on my grey Dior GATs with thicker white laces and they look great with them. Speaking of GATs, what exactly are GATs characteristics? Like what makes GATs, well GATs? At first I though it was the unique toe design, at least that is what I associate GATs the most but the term has been thrown out so much with people calling the...
anyone know how much CP's retail for at NdG??
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 I like your KMWs, but too much of the real thing will give anyone a belly and rot your teeth out. I used to drink a 6-pack a day myself. Ask me how many root canals I've had. +1 .......sadly coke = bad for teeth -edit- Quote: Originally Posted by Rikkar501 My standard summer wear, nothing special dont know why but everything screams in this pic im in the army haha
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti It's been awhile: I haven't worn this shirt much so I thought I would share. Fred Perry, Nudie slim Jim, RMW I think men should avoid shoes like that , there to feminine
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 lifestyle. homemade john lithgow tee a&f nike zomg non-overpriced gym wear
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you haha. i had to wake up at 6:30 today to go do jury duty lol you were probably the best dressed juror