or Connect

Posts by the_pole

Quote: Originally Posted by thomasec So what the fuck, I normally am pretty lenient when it comes to customer service at high(er) end stores, but I just got off the phone with the APC Store in New York, and the sales associate informed me that not only could they not check stock during their sale, but that they wouldn't be able to sell me a single thing over the phone. I explained to her that the CDW stuff wasn't listed online, and she said that all...
Should I get black lop top achilles of should i get the grey high tops with white toe cap ??
Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow same what frames are those ?
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong then again, they save rent by being set up in the basement. anyway this would somewhat surprise me. when i stopped by earlier this year the guy working the shop was whining to me about how much business he had and shit to deal with. anyway i wouldnt really care either way. sometimes on the deepest sales ndg can be ok. otherwise its mostly overpriced, the absolute apathy with which the guy runs the store kinda...
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense deets on shoes??
shit from madewell is fine for me
Which APC jean fits like the RRL Slim Fit , NC or PS
where should the bottom of the sleeve on a suit jacket reach on you hand?
SQ do you own a pair of MMM GAT's that are i think black or a really dark gray and the leather looks like its brushed or something like , tell a brother where to kopp
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasec Which of the vintage CP's do you guys prefer? navy for sure