or Connect

Posts by the_pole

Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Quick collection pic minus the LVs, Guccis and Pradas. what season are the blk mmm from?
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester Not a lot of lust-worthy shoes/boots/sneaks on these pages recently, with few exceptions. Is it because summer is coming? I can definitely see you doing DVN i think its because all the lust worthy shoes suck this season ...well maybe expect for white painted gats and possibly black ones
Quote: Originally Posted by NameBack Synth I love these more approachable fits you do. Not because they're necessarily better than your more extreme stuff, but because they're more concretely applicable for the rest of us plebes. I agree with you . I also get a feeling that synth gets strange looks when he walks the streets in the more extreme stuff lol
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 SQs nemesis are back to wearing some GATs. hes kinda like a real life robo cop in that all grey fit
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane I prefer sq's thom Browne fit on sg +1 btw Sq what nudie are you wearing in that fit , thin finn?
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya Wait, this dude is talking about how i look like a random guy on the street? Mike, i don't know where you live but it must be a helluva great place. you do look like a random guy on the street though . Expect your stuff is $$$$$
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Pretty much all of them do. Custom fees varies but it is usually a lot. a lot as in its gonna be cheaper to buy stateside or what?
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl too scared to order from oki ni or por vocacoa bc of cutsoms what kind of customs fee could one expect ? -edit- also is tres bien the only site that takes away VAT for non EU customers or does oki-ni and por vacacao do it as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by aether fit of everything is spot on, but you're cloning hard... honestly he isn't cloning MF , i see a bunch of asian dudes that dress like that in NYC
Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey raining. running errands. deets on jacket?