or Connect

Posts by furo

thinking of having this guy commission a media center... what do you think? It'd be a variation of his walnut media ctr
colonial chair gets copied as well: colonial chair for sale
Thanks. I just got refunded my purchase. Did some research and found that the chair is unlikely to be wanscher after all - http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/10/13/ole-wanscher-chair-comparison-ebay-vs-the-real-thing/ When I showed him this he immediately offered to cancel the deal.
Good idea. I think I may go with something like this: or this:
How will the off white linen and pale blue wool (or tweed as SH suggested) do against stains and considerable wear? I'm just a bit leery of any fabric that can't be treated with a water-based cleanser. Is this fabric below similar to an off-white linen? because it looks great: and here's how it might look in a grey: and pale blue:
Okay, I found this chair for a decent price on ebay: it's a Ole Wanscher design, true vintage piece from Denmark. I have no idea what type of wood it is, but I'm thinking beech, maybe teak? I think it's the same chair seen here: FD109 design I want to reupholster it. Found a guy who will do the labor and foam for $60/cushion and I will supply the fabric. So, I'm thinking of this ultrasuede from Knoll: What do you think? I have a baby and dogs, so want something that...
I use flannel
Nice, have a shot of what it's supposed to look like when complete?