Posts by furo

Not a big fan of that Brixton but I can see why others may like it. I tried getting the reverse chamois tanker from Unionmade but they mistakenly listed my size available when there wasn't one in stock! So instead I have the following on the way: They are a tobacco in color I think this photo really misrepresents that
Wow those look brand new. Someone bought them and just had them in the closet or what?
Repost in the new thread: Does anyone have an opinion on the durability of the reverse chamois? I am looking for a legitimate workboot that can handle the occasional bit of grease, oil, and would stand up over the course of several years. What can I apply to it for protection? I'd be primarily using these boots inside; not looking necessarily for a cold or wet weather boot. Just serious durability. How about this from UM:...
Does anyone have an opinion on the durability of the reverse chamois? I am looking for a legitimate workboot that can handle the occasional bit of grease, oil, and would stand up over the course of several years. What can I apply to it for cleaning and protection? I'd be primarily using these boots inside; not looking necessarily for a cold or wet weather boot. Just serious durability. How about this from UM:...
Mint condition with Vibram sole guards added. Buy in first 2 days and get free boot trees included Price includes ground shipping to the U.S.
Mint condition with Vibram sole guards added. Buy in first 2 days and get free boot trees included Price includes ground shipping to the U.S.
Price includes shipping and shoe trees but no original shoebox. The spots you may see are from a few raindrops so they need a good buffing and will look good as new!
could say same about GoT on hbo
Very enjoyable show to watch due to the writing imo... I think the acting is quite good as well. I'm a bit doubtful about where the plot can go from here... ultimately I think frank ends up dead or imprisoned from the murders catching up to him
What causes homes to look like crap online compared to homes that have an "hd" appearance in terms of quality? Is it the host site where realtor.com and zillow pull from that causes it? I am asking because my realtor took photos of my home, they look fine on camera, but online they look like pure shit