or Connect

Posts by furo

So I'm assuming that if I'm placing solid walnut pieces in the room, it would be just fine to do different species of walnut.
Interesting. Do you have a photo of the room?
Question: will these teak chairs pair well with a coffee and end table of natural walnut? Below is the actual chairs and maker of the walnut tables we've already ordered. with...
Tried on the donegal jacket from this line and was quite impressed. It literally fit like a glove and had all the features I'd been looking for in a jacket: nice soft shoulders, trim waistline, not too short or too long, unfinished sleeves, and not overly trendy (ie ultra thin lapels etc). When this goes on clearance it's an insta buy. I also tried on one of their OCBDs, and it too was excellently cut. Much better OTR fit for me than any other shirt, including the slim,...
Pics speak for themselves. Measurements can be provided at request, but these are a standard pair of US made LVC '47 501s. Not made in Turkey. No funky patterns, fading, rinses, or other bullshit. The real deal. These '47 501s are increasingly hard to find in raw denim. Cone denim Raw price includes conus shipping
Selling a fantastic pair of RR Boots. These are probably $800+ new. Developing a very nice patina. Worn 10-20 times. Whiskey Shell Cordovan 3 eyelet chukka Made in Italy by Martegani for Ron Rider Sestrierie soles Rapid welt 8.5D - runs true to size for a boot $375 firm. Shipping will be $15 extra unless you want special packing or if you're outside CONUS.
I'm not sure, but it may be. Here's a closer shot from the seller - I don't have the chairs yet
Just scored these vintage Ole Wanscher chairs on the bay for a really great price - all original cushions and fabric - much happier now that I can easily verify authenticity (had maker's mark and other tell-tale signs of the real deal)
Disagree wholeheartedly. The boss making the other guy the "go to guy" is a MAJOR red flag. Do not wait a "few months."At this point, you need to take matters into your own hands and act fast and bold before your list of accomplishments are tossed away like yesterday's news.Start networking, HARD. Get out and spend at LEAST 1-2 hours a day socializing with people senior to you (other than your boss). Find other departments that need your skills, develop rapport with those...