Posts by furo

RLBL Suit. MSRP $1895 NWT Made in Italy by Caruso tan suit Size 40R Anthony cut, 100% wool BOC 29, Sleeve 25, Shoulder 18, Pit to Pit 20. Trousers tagged 33, 36 across top, Rise 10, Thigh 11.5, Knee 8.5 Price includes CONUS shipping. International buyers to pay actual shipping cost.
Depends on what it is that made the spot. If it's water soluble then eventually it will go away with lots of wearing. But if it's grease or something in that realm, it may not come out at all... although with time and exposure to sunlight it may fade.
Are you talking about the pct boot?
Deets on the trousers?
C&J Millbank Chukkas 363 Last (runs slightly large in my opinion but ymmv) Espresso Calf 3 eyelet Chukka boot Cushioned leather insole Oak bark leather soles Hand-grade Purchased from Barneys NY Gently worn approximately 10 times Chocolate suede US 8D (I normally wear 8.5D so these fit me a bit snug) Rubber Vibram sole guards professionally installed Price includes CONUS shipping Intl buyers to pay actual shipping Shoe trees not included
AE LaSalle in Black Calf US 8.5D Norwegian stitch toe blucher Worn approximately 5 times Vibram rubber soleguards professionally installed Made in the USA Fits true to size Shipping is included with price for CONUS only Intl buyers to pay actual shipping Shoe trees not included
AE Clifton in Chestnut burnished Calf, size 8.5D Punch cap toe blucher Vibram rubber soleguards professionally installed Made in the USA No 8 last Fits true to size Shipping is included with price for CONUS only Intl buyers to pay actual shipping Shoe trees not included
Another option is to give yourself a bit of room and double up on your dress socks or choose thicker socks. I had to do this today on a pair of EG long wings for the left shoe in particular because my right foot is slightly larger to begin with. But the last thing you want to do is start off with a shoe that's too tight on either foot.
Okay I have ask.... how are you able to find these available, even in used... is there a secondary market I'm completely unaware of?
I believe that is oiled nubuck, also known as smooth chamois