or Connect

Posts by furo

Aberdeen last
Yes this jumper is what I was referring to... or cigar tanker
When was the last run on any cigar jumpers or tankers?
They don't get released very often. My advice would be to carefully peruse the first post in this thread to find links to affiliates and vendors, and then just start calling them one by one (yes, seriously).
So is there any difference in terms of durability and care between reverse and smooth chamois?
Not a big fan of that Brixton but I can see why others may like it. I tried getting the reverse chamois tanker from Unionmade but they mistakenly listed my size available when there wasn't one in stock! So instead I have the following on the way: They are a tobacco in color I think this photo really misrepresents that
Wow those look brand new. Someone bought them and just had them in the closet or what?
Repost in the new thread: Does anyone have an opinion on the durability of the reverse chamois? I am looking for a legitimate workboot that can handle the occasional bit of grease, oil, and would stand up over the course of several years. What can I apply to it for protection? I'd be primarily using these boots inside; not looking necessarily for a cold or wet weather boot. Just serious durability. How about this from UM:...
Does anyone have an opinion on the durability of the reverse chamois? I am looking for a legitimate workboot that can handle the occasional bit of grease, oil, and would stand up over the course of several years. What can I apply to it for cleaning and protection? I'd be primarily using these boots inside; not looking necessarily for a cold or wet weather boot. Just serious durability. How about this from UM:...
Mint condition with Vibram sole guards added. Buy in first 2 days and get free boot trees included Price includes ground shipping to the U.S.