Posts by furo

I agree and I think there is more to the story than simply a "shortage of rare color Horween shell" Other makers are apparently still producing non 8 / black shell including Vass, Carmina, C&J, and more... but I could be wrong I think it may have something to do with Quality assurance and customer satisfaction with the rare shell. And this would probably be due to dark/light inconsistency in the past, color matching within a single pair, etc. Alden may have a high rate...
Does the storm welt provide known increase to water proofing?
Price drops!
Price drops!
Price drops!
If cigar shell is so rare for Alden to come across why do other makers seem to produce it with more frequency? C&J certainly comes to mind.
No they are pretty common actually
Not that I am aware of, but that doesn't say much!
MSRP $895 NWT Made in Slovakia Size 40R and 42R, 65% Flax 35% Wool, Navy sharkskin pattern 40R: BOC 29.25, Sleeve 25.5, Shoulder 18.25, Pit to Pit 20. 42R: BOC 29.75, Sleeve 26.5, Shoulder 18.5, Pit to Pit 20.75 Price includes CONUS shipping. International buyers to pay actual shipping cost.
MSRP $1695 NWT Made in Italy by Caruso Size 40R and 42R Daniel cut, 100% linen, Navy houndstooth pattern 40R: BOC 29.25, Sleeve 26.25, Shoulder 17.75, Pit to Pit 20. 42R: BOC 29.5, Sleeve 26.5, Shoulder 18, Pit to Pit 20.75 Price includes CONUS shipping. International buyers to pay actual shipping cost.