or Connect

Posts by Ziss

You need some proper loafers.
It rubs the lotion on its skin, then it puts the lotion in the basket.
Khakis are usually a summer collection item in Swedish stores, so it may be difficult to find now that they replaced it with the autumn collection. Have you had a look around department stores NK (Hamngatan) and Ã…hlens (Drottninggatan)? They are likely to carry some still.
Quote: So how do you afford it as a student? I'm all about quality over quantity. I went to Columbia for free, on a basketball scholarship. And I had an eBay business for a while, selling and buying clothes. I just save and splurge. I have a running list of things I want. What an interesting paraphrase of "Daddy's paying".
It depends a bit on the climate where you live. Assuming you get rain and snow in the winter, and you'll start this autumn, I'd suggest you start with rubber soled shoes. In my opinion, a good starter wardrobe would be something like: 3 lighter colored leather soled shoes for spring/summer 1 pair of black oxfords for formal wear 2 rubber soled shoes for spring/autumn 2 rubber soled boots for autumn/winter ...something like that.
Sorry for the thread necro, but I felt it was unnecessary to create a new topic about this. I was interested in the C&J Hallam on a rubber sole, but hearing that "cavalry calf" actually is corrected grain I hesitate a bit. Does anyone know why they use CG in the rubber soled version of Hallam? Is it somehow more suited for wet weather than regular calf leather? I notice that they tend to not use regular calf in their rubber soled shoes; maybe there's a reason for it?
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I have all my clothes burned after I wear them once, not because of germs but because that's what big-timers do.
I enjoyed those. Thanks for sharing!
What shoes are those, Vox? They look great.
Great article!