or Connect

Posts by Ziss

Oh, I plan on visiting both the arena chapel and Venice, trust me! But I was hoping to get some shopping done in Padua as well.
Does anyone know their way around Padua, Italy? I'm going there for a short vacation and I'm hoping to do some shopping while there. I'm mainly looking for Italian shoes, leather bags, maybe a sports coat and a shirt or two if I find something I like. But where would I go? What stores are worth visiting, and where are they located? Any help is greatly appreciated!
I have the drummond in suede. I love it.
This thread is awesome on so many levels.
Great choices, MoK. Thanks!
Does anyone have experience with Saddleback leather's wallets? http://www.saddlebackleather.com/116...ts-accessories
Quote: Originally Posted by BareSolid Is this stuff good to put on shoes when you first get them? I read in one thread that someone applied two coats to new shoes and then left them for 24 hours, then two coats of polish. Apparently it made the leather more soft. Anyone any experience? It's a nice product. It does appear to soften the leather. It contains mink oil, which may darken leather somewhat, though it's not my epxerience that it...
This thread makes me want to invest in a pair of good gloves. What are the preferred materials for winter gloves? Deer skin? Cashmere lined? Lambswool lined?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Just for shits and Giggles: Tokyo Slim built mini computer: Pentium Dual Core 2.8GB E6300 4GB OCZ 800Mhz DDR2 RAM 160GB 5400RPM Western Digital Notebook drive LG Lightscribe 22x DVDRW Winsys Steel micro case w 250w power supply Fully tested processor/ram/MB 3 day shipping $344.71 That looks hot. Did you pick it together yourself or is the whole thing sold in a package somewhere? What...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 Uh oh. I just went to order a couple of pairs from bootsonline and it doesn't look like they carry 11 F's. (My American shoe size is 12 but I wear 11 F in Craftsmans...) I emailed them to see if they'll be able to send them but I doubt it. Any other ways of getting them from Austrailia? They can make F widths for you - it takes 3-4 weeks longer.